Britney says her boys ghost her and would ditch her on Christmas: "it's payback"

Cqleb

I’m sorry but this is such loser behavior. “Payback” those are your kids not some random bully you had beef with in high school. She is a 40 year old woman and acts like a 16 year old and she knows she has such a large following and continues to blast her children. Grow tf up and get some therapy this whole woe is me thing is getting extremely repetitive and corny

Edited by Aj20
  • Love 1
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, Jajay119 said:

I wish they would have empathy and respect for the woman that has bank rolled their entire life through 14 years of abuse and misery, but life isn't fair. 

She is their mother, she is supposed to financially take care of them that is literally the bare minimum why do you guys act like she was doing them some favor??

Edited by Aj20
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, thegrove said:

Well if children are raised by a ****head, and by that I mean they didn't let Britney do it obviously, so SHOCKING that it appears SP and his younger brother are awful POS. 

Honestly they probably would’ve turned out worse if Britney had sole custody do you guys not remember 2006-2008?

3 hours ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I wish she would take the high road. They’re her kids, not some randoms. 

Tough love is real. No she will always have pure love. Yet they have no respect . She will always have open arms. Sorry .. I disagree.  I hope no gifts .. no money . Get a job ..life is not easy . She has every right . 

3 hours ago, CadeAaron said:

Everyone calling the kids 'adults' when Britney herself is 40 but is apparently ok to be constantly throwing tantrums on insta and acting like a child. Does she not get that this only makes the boys less likely to want to see her? I have a frought relationship with my own mother who tried to use the 'I put a roof over your head and food in your stomach'  crap on me - well when seeing them is detrimental to your own mental health you have to cut off. All the money in the world doesn't make up for bad parenting. Period.

You have a point though. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

You have a point though. 

She was abused . Something you do not get . We can all look on the outside and try to comprehend. Its totally different. Sorry if she was not rich and famous . Daddy would not have the funds to care for his bus load of kids. You know nodda. 

1 hour ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I already pointed out I don’t think it’s right to discuss this family stuff on instagram.

But I also don’t think it’s fair to look at her current situation after many years of abuse and then draw conclusions about their entire relationship. The oldest is 18. She never called any of them out until they sold her out on television with their dad and even then she deleted it. 

I underlined what happened. Britney always spoke about how handsome and talented her sons are. Then Kevin published the videos and Britney changed her tune, especially after the interviews. 

• Love 1
  • Like 4

There are two sides to every story, maybe even 3?, but if what she said is accurate, yes, they seem impolite and ungrateful. I'd be disappointed to see my children act that way. 

@princessmimi I consider it basic manners to not exit a holiday to exchange gifts. Christmas is a day for being with family and receiving/giving gifts. Exchanging undesired gifts can undoubtedly wait for Dec. 26. The attitude one would expect from children who think their mom's an ATM. She's been treated this way by SO many people. If her sons are really like that, it's gotta hurt terribly. 

Edited by IsraeliMatt
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Aj20 said:

I’m sorry but this is such loser behavior. “Payback” those are your kids not some random bully you had beef with in high school. She is a 40 year old woman and acts like a 16 year old and she knows she has such a large following and continues to blast her children. Grow tf up and get some therapy this whole woe is me thing is getting extremely repetitive and corny

Did you even watch the video? Those parents are giving payback time, thats what she meant. She will do this at their home..

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block