Britney says her boys ghost her and would ditch her on Christmas: "it's payback"

Cqleb

3 hours ago, Steve W said:

Its all good. Has Kfed not already done that??!? He enlisted his son Jayden. So dad can do it ?  So its ok her family can do it. Everyone but Britney huh?  She can stay silent and be manipulated. Yet no lets not dare allow her to express herself . You really are part of the problem of silencing her truth. Let her speak  .. I do not fathom the ramifications of her abuse . Yet I can see it continue with fans and many who do not get her abuse. 

As I said in a later post you qoute, I am far from cool what played out in the media with K Fed and that obsessed interviewer. 

Of course the children are pawns and only heard one side of the story. I think they are traumatized by all this and will be for a very long time, especially when they find out what really has been going on. I hope they get to have that conversation with their mom one day.

And it doesnt sit well with me either that they moved to Hawaii to extend the child support, she is being used as usual. Those kids will grow up big time in a couple of years when they have to support themselves.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block