Britney poses with her dog and says she prefers dogs more than cats

Cade on the phone with a public relations staff member.

PR guy: Why, oh why did she start a fight between cat and dog people? Can't you control her better?

Cade, sighing: I tried my best. 

Cats have personalities just like dogs and people. Looks like Wendy the cat has an independent spirit, not a cuddly laid back, please, pet me personality.  Smartass like Britney.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
12 hours ago, Loosenupthosebuttons said:

I love the line about her dog being embarrassed bc she hasn’t been groomed. 😂😂

Also - CATS SUCK!!! They are rude, they yowl, and you have to clean up their **** in their litter box. Unless you have a $500 litter robot, the cat litter box will always stink no matter WHAT you do to combat the smell or how often you clean it. 

The litter box does not stink if you clean it everyday (only the two minutes or so after the cat pooped) and not all the cats have the same personality.

5 hours ago, humstarr said:

Im guessing Wendy is gone. 

I think so, too. ı wonder how Britney got rid of that baby. I hope she gave her to someone who'll take good care of her, at least.

1 hour ago, Whitney Houston said:

I didn't knew she has a cat!

415762_5186305_updates.jpg

Aww that beautiful baby cheetah! I hope she's OK and taken care of but Idk. It's been months since we last saw her, I wonder where she is.

• Love 4
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

The litter box does not stink if you clean it everyday (only the two minutes or so after the cat pooped) and not all the cats have the same personality.

I think so, too. ı wonder how Britney got rid of that baby. I hope she gave her to someone who'll take good care of her, at least.

Aww that beautiful baby cheetah! I hope she's OK and taken care of but Idk. It's been months since we last saw her, I wonder where she is.

I like this cat :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Love 2

#TeamCats 

I’m always so confused when people mention that litter boxes stink. My house doesn’t smell and people are always surprised when they see I have a cat. I scoop the litter box daily or every other day….used too. Now I got the fancy automatic one 

Edited by Bboy1988
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block