Jumanji shows support for Israel

nwonder

17 minutes ago, nwonder said:

What’s going on NOW in Israel… Palestine has been going through that brutal violence for the last 70 years. And worse.

Please don’t blindly believe everything media tells you. Which Israel controls.

I am very well informed and the fact you can’t even condemn the atrocities I just wrote about and you try to stir the conversation is very sad. There are casualties in every war, but these aren’t even casualties - they are TARGETING innocent civilians because they’re a terrorist organization. 

By not even condemning it you are basically giving excuses for the slaughtering of hundreds of innocent civillians in a music festival, assassinating children with gun shots to the head, making little kids watch as their siblings and parents get mur***ed only to be kidnapped to an Arab city and have Arab kids laugh at them and beating them for being Jewish. That’s some naz.i ****. 

Any decent human being’s heart would hurt looking at such footage of innocent civilians. 

I honestly wish I hadn’t watched these videos, I had no idea what I was in for and it’s even worse than Ukraine. Now I am just concerned about those children and everyone that has been kidnapped and tortured as they mourn witnessing their loved ones’ mu.rders. To come to a Britney forum and then see this is wild.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
27 minutes ago, nwonder said:

What’s going on NOW in Israel… Palestine has been going through that same brutal violence for the last 70 years. And worse.

Please don’t blindly believe everything media tells you. Which Israel controls.

Are you aware that Palestine’s government, yes the same government that is killing innocent Israelis and failing to make PEACE with displaced Jews, also brutally mur***/r***/attacks their own women and anyone who is gay or considered a minority?

You would be much safer walking in Israel and having your basic human rights than stepping foot in Palestine.

That’s not to mention how Hamas is a TERRORIST organization and is being funded by the same government that killed Mahsa Amini for not wearing her hijab properly and brutally imprisons their people for challenging human rights. What’s not clicking for you?

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4
7 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I am very well informed and the fact you can’t even condemn the atrocities I just wrote about and you try to stir the conversation is very sad. There are casualties in every war, but these aren’t even casualties - they are TARGETING innocent civilians because they’re a terrorist organization. 

By not even condemning it you are basically giving excuses for the slaughtering of hundreds of innocent civillians in a music festival, assassinating children with gun shots to the head, making little kids watch as their siblings and parents get mur***ed only to be kidnapped to an Arab city and have Arab kids laugh at them and beating them for being Jewish. That’s some naz.i ****. 

Any decent human being’s heart would hurt looking at such footage of innocent civilians. 

I honestly wish I hadn’t watched these videos, I had no idea what I was in for and it’s even worse than Ukraine. Now I am just concerned about those children and everyone that has been kidnapped and tortured as they mourn witnessing their loved ones’ mu.rders. To come to a Britney forum and then see this is wild.

End it.

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Are you aware that Palestine’s government, yes the same government that is killing innocent Israelis and failing to make PEACE with displaced Jews, also brutally mur***/r***/attacks their own women and anyone who is gay or considered a minority?

You would be much safer walking in Israel and having your basic human rights than stepping foot in Palestine.

Hamas is a TERRORIST organization and is being funded by the same government that killed Mahsa Amini for not wearing her hijab properly and brutally imprisons their people for challenging human rights. What’s not clicking for you?

Well said. It’s honestly beyond me how a Britney fan would dare siding with an Islamic terrorist organization (which is technically Gaza’s elected government).

You can be both gay and Arab and walk freely in Tel Aviv or wherever. Step into Gaza when you’re EITHER Jewish or gay and you’re dead (at best, if you’re not kidnapped and tortured instead). 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 2
  • Like 3
7 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Well said. It’s honestly beyond me how a Britney fan would dare siding with an Islamic terrorist organization (which is technically Gaza’s elected government).

You can be both gay and Arab and walk freely in Tel Aviv or wherever. Step into Gaza when you’re EITHER Jewish or gay and you’re dead (at best, if you’re not kidnapped and tortured instead). 

The fact that people can be so brainwashed, uneducated, hypocritical and ignorant about this conflict will never fail to baffle me but I’m overly confident that @nwonder would have a lovely time in Palestine.
spacer.png

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 3

Oooh what is going on here on exhale, this topic is one of the topics that are on my discussion boards on Quora. 

There are two sides being played here, the innocence and the power hunger regimes who are the Israeli government and Hamas.

Lately, many Jews in Israel have shown more support for the push for a peace solution with Palestinians. The problem is those Jews are seen as the "enemy" by many Israelis and their government. The issue with the Israeli government is that they claim they're being attacked by terrorist groups but at the same time they pretend not to know why. The illegal government since more than 70 years ago has been expanding their lands, from building new settlements in any land they can grab from Palestine to expelling Palestinians out of their homes, to building fortified walls with barbed wires and then condoning off the olive oil farm between the illegal Israel side and Palestine which in turn cut food supplies and they pretend to not understand why there is a group committing the retaliation on their people??

Is ironic how some exhales here only see the sufferings of the Israelis yet ignore the brutality of the IDF, " Israel Defense Force" which has acted more like "gangster cops" on the Palestinians for the past 8 decades than an actual defense force. Is also funny how americans gave no damn when the Zionists built a wall to falsely  "protect" themselves from Palestinians yet the Americans had a problem when a wall wanted to go up to fend off illegal immigration from Mexico. As a non-American person, many Americans are still asleep on the actual issue of this conflict and are VERY BIASED when the people involved are Jews Israelis.

When European natives or kin people (whites) say no more to illegal immigration or want to limit immigration whether it is in Europa or elsewhere, the controlled Zionist American and other Western media will label them as "racist, bigots, homophobic, fascist, Hit**r, white supremacist, right-wing", yet when is the Israeli who are doing it, is "protecting" themselves and their "sovereignty" in their eyes. Non-European ethnic people living in Europe or "POC" in the US make up an issue that they are still being "oppressed" by the European people globally because of something that happened 4/5 centuries ago but choose to close one eye on the ONGOING oppression that' still happening such as Israelis on Palestinians, Turks on Armenians, slavery practices on Sub-Saharan African by North Africans, never-ending conflict between Saharan Africans, China authoritarian regime on Uighurs, etc. Ignored all this and only, ONLY pinpoint all problems of the world to Europeans.

• Love 1

The fact that people show support for either the governments of Palestine or Israel is truly disheartening to me. You're literally justifying and defending the terrible actions of one of these countries towards innocent people. Acts such as raping, brutally mur***ing, kidnapping, torturing innocent people, including children and then the violation of their remains. These terrorists are worse than animals. This is especially concerning when woke individuals support Palestine, despite the fact that their religion holds extreme views, including punishing and mur***ing LGBTQ+ individuals. We should focus our support on the innocent victims on both sides only, rather than endorsing these disgusting governments. There are tons of people on the left who support Palestine and defend their current actions towards Israelis, which is just insane to me. How can someone be so slow and disgusting? You're not seeing heaven. Period.

• Like 2
8 hours ago, Crayboy said:

All these people supporting Israel disgust me. There is no justification for supporting that apartheid regime.

Just because you don’t understand a situation, doesn’t mean you need to judge people with different opinions. If anything your comments show your own ignorance. And like some people said here- it’s maybe better for some people to say nothing. Like you. You shouldn’t say anything. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

It's such an ugly situation though I swear.

I have Israeli friends whom I adore and they live in Tel Aviv. On the other hand, I have two Palestinian friends whom I adore as well, and I hear stories from both sides. I do have my own opinion on the topic, but I won't disclose it online because I don't wanna get into arguments with people.

I rather stay quiet on social media on the topic. I reached out to both my friends in Israel and Palestine and told them that if at any point it becomes necessary for them to flee their countries, my door is open to them and they can stay with me (I live in Madrid). And that's what I, as an individual can do to help poor people caught up in this mess.

I advise everyone to think what they can personally do to help everyone, the civilians especially. Because the politicians and the rich will not suffer from this, only benefit, as per usual.

• Love 2
  • Like 5
31 minutes ago, bbbsss said:

Just gonna leave this here.

Just gonna leave these here:

https://x.com/stopantisemites/status/1710771791428255959?s=46&t=SrcRpKkm_JiIIgqoxEVPqQ

The largest single-day massacre of Jews since the Holocaust. Let that sink in. 

Yes, both sides have been complicit but let’s not act like Islam isn’t responsible for persecuting hundreds of thousands of innocent lives. Hamas is supported by the terrorist organization known as the Islamic regime. The brutal regime that sends people to prison for singing or dancing, stones gay people, and mur***s a women if they don’t wear a hijab. Why do you think people on the other side of the Middle East are currently risking their lives for protesting their freedom to have basic human rights? Religious fundamentalists and extremists of Islam have a long history of oppressing their people and being intolerant towards anyone who isn’t Muslim. Supporting Palestine while failing to acknowledge the terrorist crimes of the Islamic Regime makes one completely oblivious and ignorant to what is actually going on. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 6
6 hours ago, IsraeliMatt said:

Enjoy your Judenhaas

I apologise if my comments came across as offensive to you  and to @BadBunny @whenthedogscaneout too.

My intention wasn’t to negate or take away from  the innocent blood spilled in Israel. 

I have my views on the matter but It’s a sensitive topic and a complex one too. There’s a lot of biases and propaganda on both sides.

But again, I feel bad that my  comments came across the way they did. And I apologise to anyone offended.

I hope both sides can find peace.

❤️

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Edited by nwonder
11 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Have you even watched the footage of what’s been going on in Israel now? There are babies, children, women, elderly people KIDNAPPED along with their caregivers, brutally abused and humiliated. Very similar sights to Na.zi Germany. I am literally still shook and sick to my stomach watching the child abuse and humiliation and the mur***s. Allegedly hundred have been kidnapped.

I get the feeling you haven’t even watched it, because there’s no way a human being with a heart would stay indifferent to the brutal killing and kidnapping of innocent civilians. Israel should absolutely get support right now and it is getting support by many people that aren’t JL.

Have you even watch the footage of what the Israel did for the Palestinian for the last 40 years ? Babies, children, women and elders were killed and brutally tortured and were forced to leave their houses I get the feeling you haven’t even watched it, because there’s no way a human being with a heart would stay indifferent to the brutal killing and kidnapping of innocent civilians. I am disgust and sick of my stomach of the western hypocrisy 🤢

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block