Jumanji shows support for Israel

nwonder

20 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Why shouldn’t she? Hamas is trash and so is anyone justifying their violence. 

And yet it’s somehow okay to justify the years and years of violence, abuse, suffering and control Israel has inflicted on Palestine? 

:verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, nwonder said:

And yet it’s somehow okay to justify the years and years of violence, abuse, suffering and control Israel has inflicted on Palestine? 

:verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

Have you even watched the footage of what’s been going on in Israel now? There are babies, children, women, elderly people KIDNAPPED along with their caregivers, brutally abused and humiliated. Very similar sights to Na.zi Germany. I am literally still shook and sick to my stomach watching the child abuse and humiliation and the mur***s. Allegedly hundred have been kidnapped.

I get the feeling you haven’t even watched it, because there’s no way a human being with a heart would stay indifferent to the brutal killing and kidnapping of innocent civilians. Israel should absolutely get support right now and it is getting support by many people that aren’t JL.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
6 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Have you even watched the footage of what’s been going on in Israel now? There are babies, children, women, elderly people KIDNAPPED along with their caregivers, brutally abused and humiliated. Very similar sights to Na.zi Germany. I am literally still shook and sick to my stomach watching the child abuse and humiliation and the mur***s. Allegedly hundred have been kidnapped.

I get the feeling you haven’t even watched it, because there’s no way a human being with a heart would stay indifferent to the brutal killing and kidnapping of innocent civilians. Israel should absolutely get support right now and it is getting support by many people that aren’t JL.

What’s going on NOW in Israel… Palestine has been going through that same brutal violence for the last 70 years. And worse.

Please don’t blindly believe everything media tells you. Which Israel controls.

Edited by nwonder
  • Love 4
  • Haha 2
  • Like 2

There has been violence and suffering on both sides yet I can’t recall Israelis raping,dragging dead bodies through the street ,kidnapping babies and grandmothers and decapitating their prisoners for the world to see in less than 24 hours….EVER.  Hamas is a TERRORIST organization full stop! You want to support them go ahead👎🤯

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block