Jumanji shows support for Israel

nwonder

2 hours ago, Paul86 said:

This is poor kid was burned by Israelis who is the real  terrorists here ? i am not siding or praising hamas they are disgusting I am siding with the innocent  civilians in both sides but  nice try joshyworld :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:yeah  this your dup you both have the same exact typing it is obvious btw  :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: 

Badbunny is joshyworld? Strange, I thought badbunny was Lynne Spears...

• Like 1
56 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

There's literally been no evidence of r***... Israel would be mass reporting it left and right. 

And to to hell with those celebrities too, for siding with the oppressor. As far as the kids go, that is the unfortunately reality of war, the war that Israeli colonisers started.

I hope they can evacuate the kids.

Nothing

As for the the attack, I'm sorry to say, but Israel brought it on themselves considering the last decades that they've spent annihilating Palestinians.

Miss us all with that “oppressor” bs. Palestine has had ample historical opportunity to establish their state. Resulting to violence and barbarism due to a lack of diplomatic effort is childish. Israel has compromised time and time again like other nations however Palestinians and their anti-Semitism/hatred for Jews believe they are above it. Now if the Palestinian's lay down arms there would be peace. If the Israeli's lay down arms there would be genocide. To be recognized as a state you have to behave as one. That includes compromise. The first deal gave Palestine over 80% of territory and they said no and then engaged in bombings. Every UN recognized state engages in compromise but time and time, Palestine has failed. Like someone already said, most of the world can see through their heinous crimes and condemn this act of terror. But tell me why the majority of Palestinians are praising Hamas, a terrorist organization that’s end goal is to eradicate anyone who isn’t Muslim?

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 2
17 minutes ago, Cancer said:

Badbunny is joshyworld? Strange, I thought badbunny was Lynne Spears...

Yeah, no. One minute I’m Juno, the next I’m Beyoncé. You guys accuse me of being anyone so as long as it fits your narrative which is why I’m done entertaining this bs. I’ve already expressed this is my only account and that I’m obviously not Lynne but believe what you want. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever: 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Yeah, no. One minute I’m Juno, the next I’m Beyoncé. You guys accuse me of being anyone so as long as it fits your narrative which is why I’m done entertaining this bs. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

You are joshyworld  for sure and this is your another  account/dup :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: Jordan can confirm that by checking your   ip :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: you messed with the  wrong person eventhough I was always nice and kind to you  enjoy your ban :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Edited by Paul86
1 minute ago, Paul86 said:

You are joshyworld  for sure and this is your account/dup:tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red: Jordan can confirm that by checking your ip :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree: you messed with wrong person :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

Literally who? 😭 But yes, please go confirm with Jordan and run me my check when you find out it isn’t. 

The fact that you so blatantly support terrorism and blessed Hamas tells me all I need to know about the kind of person you are. 

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Literally who? 😭 But yes, please go confirm with Jordan and run me my check when you find out it isn’t. 

The fact that you so blatantly support terrorism and blessed Hamas tells me all I need to know about the kind of person you are. 

Girl stop it :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:it is obvious and I don’t give a f about Hamas I only support the innocent civilians in both sides Zionists and Hamas can burn in hell though  :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Edited by Paul86
25 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Miss us all with that “oppressor” bs. Palestine has had ample historical opportunity to establish their state. Resulting to violence and barbarism due to a lack of diplomatic effort is childish. Israel has compromised time and time again like other nations however Palestinians and their anti-Semitism/hatred for Jews believe they are above it. Now if the Palestinian's lay down arms there would be peace. If the Israeli's lay down arms there would be genocide. To be recognized as a state you have to behave as one. That includes compromise. The first deal gave Palestine over 80% of territory and they said no and then engaged in bombings. Every UN recognized state engages in compromise but time and time, Palestine has failed. Like someone already said, most of the world can see through their heinous crimes and condemn this act of terror. But tell me why the majority of Palestinians are praising Hamas, a terrorist organization that’s end goal is to eradicate anyone who isn’t Muslim?

Yeah, you’d expect the people who claim to care about the civilians in Gaza to actually hope for a better leadership for them.

But sure, go ahead and support an Islamic terrorist organization that initiates cruel attacks on innocent civilians and then expect surprised that Israel doesn’t just sit back and do nothing. 

It’s also beyond me how the PEOPLE keep electing Hamas and expect a different result. I mostly feel bad for the minority that doesn’t support Hamas or terrorism. 

But hey, maybe we shouldn’t try to understand the idiots that support terrorism acts on a Britney forum. They must be brainwashed like that dead terrorist’d wife I saw, celebrating his death, screaming with joy and beaming with pride.  Apparently it means he’s going to heaven now for having killed someone in the name of Islam. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: 

So you got the gay version of that here on Exhale. :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I don’t know if you’ve seen the actual sights (word of advice: don’t) but of course Israel will react strongly to this. No country would allow this World War 2 **** to happen and sit back as their citizens are tortured, murd.ered and kidnapped. You have babies and children literally placed in tiny little cages now. If something like that happened in the states, Gaza would have been wiped within minutes. 

The terrorist cowards use innocent civilians as human shields so they can use their deaths as propaganda. Huge difference between seeking out to kill random people at a music festival,  kidnapping and mu.rdering families (including the sick elderly and children) and plain torturing them mentally and physically. And it works on some ignorant fools that can’t tell the difference as you can see here. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Luckily, most of the world is sane and condemns this.

I personaly don't stand with either. Israelis are no angels (when I say Palestine or Israel, I mean the governments) the Islamists and zionists are scum, both of them are power hungry and don't give a sheet about their own people. I just feel bad for these people who were just enjoying music AND for the Palestine civilians who lived in fear for years whether they'll live to see another day.

One thing I can say and be sure about is that the truth behind all these massacres is unknown to the masses. 

Where are the Aliens when we need them :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

4 hours ago, Crayboy said:

There's literally been no evidence of r***... Israel would be mass reporting it left and right. 

And to to hell with those celebrities too, for siding with the oppressor. As far as the kids go, that is the unfortunately reality of war, the war that Israeli colonisers started.

Nothing

As for the the attack, I'm sorry to say, but Israel brought it on themselves considering the last decades that they've spent annihilating Palestinians.

Are you therefore standing by the actions of Hamas? Either you're with or against them. There's no in-between! If you support Hamas and see it as necessary retribution, you support everything they do.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Paul86 said:

The U.S. armed forces have committed war crimes at multiple, specific times in their history. The majority, but not all, of these crimes fall under the laws of the International Criminal Court, the Geneva Conventions, and the laws of war found in international law. War crimes can be prosecuted through the 1996 War Crimes Act of 1996 in the United States, but the U.S. government does not accept the ICC’s authority over its military.

List of charges against the United States for war crimes

Crimes in the Philippine-American war

The investigation was conducted by the Congressional Commission of Inquiry into Military War Crimes in the Philippines. Nearly 1.5 million civilians were killed.

The second world war

Aerial bombardment on cities

Allies and Axis countries used aerial bombardment of cities and civilians as a way to win the war. About 2.5 million civilians were killed under US and British aerial bombardment.

An example is the bombing of Dresden that left 25,000 dead and Berlin, which left 800,000 dead in Germany.

Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan The two cities were bombed with two nuclear bombs to force the Axis powers to surrender.

Prisoners of war were killed as in the Canicati massacre in Italy by Colonel Joseph McCaffrey.

The Datchawi massacre in Germany

The Piscari massacre in Italy

Operation Teardrop in which 8 German sailors were killed after being caught and had survived the sinking of a German ship.

Udoville-la-Hopbert massacre in France, where 80 German soldiers were killed in captive.

Omaha coast massacre in France where 64 Germans were killed in prison

There are many war crimes in the mur*** of prisoners that took place in Germany and Japan that have not been verified and have been confirmed by researchers such as Rick Atkinson's "Battle Day" and the book "The Battle of N'Aattle of N'Romandi D-Day" by Anthony Beaver,

American historian James Wingartner attributed the extreme few Japanese prisoners of war to the United States in World War II to two basic factors: 1) the extreme resistance of the Japanese to surrender) 2) American conviction among soldiers that the Japanese are "animals" or "non-human" that does not give them the right to treatment by the laws for the protection of prisoners of war. Historian Verjossen confirmed that “the Allied forces were looking at the Japanese as the ****s were viewing their opponents, especially the Russians, as ‘Untermenschen’ i.e., ‘non-humanis.” 1][2]

r***

There is a claim that U.S. forces **** women after the 1945 Battle of Okinawa, Japan. There were 1,336 rapes reported in the first 10 days of the occupation of Kanagawa state after the Japanese surrendered there.

The Korean War

A U.S. ground unit and military aircraft killed 300 to 400 civilians in the days of July 26-29, 1950. Most of them are women, children and elders in the South Korean village of Nujin-ri. Most of the dead and missing have not yet been identified.

The Vietnamese war

The Pentagon documented war crimes numbered 360 incidents. Not including the May-Lay massacre, which killed 347-504 civilians in South Vietnam, mostly women and children on March 16, 1968. U.S. war crimes in Vietnam include the use of chemical spraying to destroy, burn, and damage humans, fields, and villages, such as orange, blue, and green sprays.

An example is Operation Ranch-Hand, which took place in 1962 and continued to have an impact until 1971. Vietnam claimed in 1995 that the death toll in the war was 5 million, 4 million of whom were unarmed civilians. While the defense minister when McNamara said in a later televised interview that the death toll was 3 million 400,000.

Bombing of Yugoslavia

Amnesty International condemned the US-backed aerial bombardment by NATO forces in 1999 in which at least 400 civilians and at most 5,000 civilians were killed. While Human Rights Watch said the incident was not a war crime but merely a violation of international humanitarian laws.

The period of the "war on terror" - ongoing

Where many war crimes have appeared by US forces against civilians in Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen and Somalia, in the form of aerial bombardment against unarmed civilians, r*** of women and men, killing or torture of prisoners of war, violation of their humanity, genocide or use of internationally prohibited weapons. Where Human Rights Watch claimed

In 2005, “command responsibility” could make senior officials with the Bush administration guilty of war crimes, whether with their knowledge or by persons under their responsibility. There has not yet been a high-level investigation into crimes committed by U.S. forces in the so-called “war on terror” period from 2001 to today.

War crimes on Iraq

Some quarters have estimated that Iraq's deaths, for example, have reached two million civilians since the beginning of the war in 2003 and the Abu Ghraib prison.

:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

Impressive list, but these do not appear to be the actions of Israel.

Edited by Arckangel
7 hours ago, Crayboy said:

Nothing

From Wiki: "On October 7, 2023, Hamas launched a major attack on Israel.[38] Militants led a massacre at Re'im music festival; many Israeli women civilians were **** in the aftermath.[54]"

Sources: 

FOREIGNPOLICY.COM

The situation is chaotic, and the fighting is ongoing. But several observations already stand out.

WWW.TABLETMAG.COM

One survivor who'd returned to the scene later in the day to look for his friends spoke, in a breaking voice, of what he'd seen. Of the bodies, mainly of young women, lying cold and mutilated. Of...

"A survivor of the rave massacre – in which over 260 young revellers at a party near the Gaza Strip were gunned down by Hamas terrorists – has said that women were “**** next to the dead bodies of their friends”.

Speaking to US website Tablet, the survivor said that several of the r*** victims appeared to have been executed later, while others were taken to Gaza.

Another survivor returned to the scene later in the day to look for his friends spoke, of seeing cold and mutilated bodies, mainly of young women. He said he saw scantily clad corpses, many of whom appeared to have been shot at point-blank."

Read more: Girls '**** next to their dead friends' at rave massacre

It’s perversion. r*** is perversion. The victim screams and screams and screams and cries and is distraught, in a state of utter shock. How can any sane, humane person be ***ually aroused in such conditions—aroused enough to commit the act, o r g a s m, and then just zip up one’s pants and leave, abandoning the victim in a state of shock and terror? s** killing is even more monstrous—raping, and then killing the victim or killing the victim, sometimes dismembering them, and then copulating w/ the corpse, etc.  Hamas are doing all those things.

See how Dr. Luke, Michael Jackson, Donald Trump and Amanda Knox have been defiled for life by unproven or disproven (in criminal courts) accusations of r***, but if the Hamas militants undoubtedly commit such acts, it is glossed over, blamed on Israel or seen as fair punishment.

Once again, one needs to be very perverted and depraved (just as perverted as Paul Bernardo, Jeffrey Dahmer, Luka Rocco Magnotta, John Couey, Mario McNeill and all the others) to commit such acts. One cannot support and at the same time condemn Hamas—there is no in-between! Supporting Hamas = supporting r*** and s** killing

Edited by Arckangel

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block