Jumanji shows support for Israel

nwonder

2 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Just gonna leave these here:

https://x.com/stopantisemites/status/1710771791428255959?s=46&t=SrcRpKkm_JiIIgqoxEVPqQ

The largest single-day massacre of Jews since the Holocaust. Let that sink in. 

Yes, both sides have been complicit but let’s not act like Islam isn’t responsible for persecuting hundreds of thousands of innocent lives. Hamas is supported by the terrorist organization known as the Islamic regime. The brutal regime that sends people to prison for singing or dancing, stones gay people, and mur***s a women if they don’t wear a hijab. Why do you think people on the other side of the Middle East are currently risking their lives for protesting their freedom to have basic human rights? Religious fundamentalists and extremists of Islam have a long history of oppressing their people and being intolerant towards anyone who isn’t Muslim. Supporting Palestine while failing to acknowledge the terrorist crimes of the Islamic Regime makes one completely oblivious and ignorant to what is actually going on. 

You are ignorant and dumb aren’t you  the guy who attack and make fun of Britney mental illness? 

Edited by Paul86
  • Love 2

I know you guys hate Jamie Lynn with a passion, but this is beyond reaching. It’s sickening. Madonna and some other celebs have also posted things in support of Israel. Sam Asghari posted a story about the horror this conflict is causing. Even Justin Trudeau condemns the barbaric actions of Hamas and supports Israel's right to defend itself.

A massacring, maiming TERRORIST and rap*** group has launched an onslaught of the same type ISIL and Boko Haram did several years ago, causing so much atrocious pain and trauma, and the first thing a lot of people say is: “Israel stole their land!”

“Yeah, right! So let’s r*** women and commit acts of child abuse and mass maiming and mur*** as retribution.” is the mentality implied by that oversimplistic knee-jerk response. And what about the Bataclan massacre in France, the Reina nightclub and Atatürk Airport massacres in Turkey, the Pulse nightclub massacre in Orlando (specifically targeting LGBTs and allies), the Lindt Chocolate Café massacre in Sydney, the Charlie Hebdo massacre in France + that other massacre outside that Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, and so many more attacks…? It’s all because of Israel, right?

Edited by Arckangel
  • Love 6
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, MIKE_INT said:

I dont think this is a place to discuss such matters.

However if someone support killing innocent people, no manner what country they are from, in the name of religion or political views, then that person is rotten human being.

It reminds me a bit of the irish troubles. The British were wrong to occupy Ireland, but few would applaud the IRA bombings that affected civillians...although some Irish of course supported it.

The problem is that political violence often has complex roots. A cut and dry morality doesn't always explain away everything. A lot of Americans post on this forum -- I wonder how many people believe they deserve payback for Afghanistan, Yemen, the concentration camps the americans used in their war against Filipinos etc...Some still believe the American government should be tried for the war crime of dropping the atomic bomb on Japan. Most powerful nations have a lot of skeletons and misdeeds in their closets. The states of Israel and Palestine are not unique in this respect even though everyone and their mother has an opinion about the morality of their predicament.

Edited by Cancer
1 hour ago, BadBunny said:

Just gonna leave these here:

https://x.com/stopantisemites/status/1710771791428255959?s=46&t=SrcRpKkm_JiIIgqoxEVPqQ

The largest single-day massacre of Jews since the Holocaust. Let that sink in. 

Yes, both sides have been complicit but let’s not act like Islam isn’t responsible for persecuting hundreds of thousands of innocent lives. Hamas is supported by the terrorist organization known as the Islamic regime. The brutal regime that sends people to prison for singing or dancing, stones gay people, and mur***s a women if they don’t wear a hijab. Why do you think people on the other side of the Middle East are currently risking their lives for protesting their freedom to have basic human rights? Religious fundamentalists and extremists of Islam have a long history of oppressing their people and being intolerant towards anyone who isn’t Muslim. Supporting Palestine while failing to acknowledge the terrorist crimes of the Islamic Regime makes one completely oblivious and ignorant to what is actually going on. 

Hamas are not Palestinian though. They don’t even speak in the same dialect (Levantine). Most Arabs don’t even consider them to be real muslims, because their believes are actually far from the actual islam. Hamas are obviously either being sponsored by Iran (via USA, of course) or Israeli’s government has orchestrated this attack themselves to finally have an excuse to openly destroy Palestinians and Gaza once and for all. 

Either way, someone is obviously stirring the pot behind the scenes and wants a WW3. I won’t mention names, but I think we all know who that person is. During the course of his administration this is now a second escalation that could potentially lead to a WW3. I don’t think it’s a coincidence. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

I know you guys hate Jamie Lynn with a passion, but this is beyond reaching. It’s sickening. Madonna and some other celebs have also posted things in support of Israel. Sam Asghari posted a story about the horror this conflict is causing. Even Justin Trudeau condemns the barbaric actions of Hamas and supports Israel's right to defend itself.

A massacring, maiming TERRORIST and rap*** group has launched an onslaught of the same type ISIL and Boko Haram did several years ago, causing so much atrocious pain and trauma, and the first thing a lot of people say is: “Israel stole their land!”

“Yeah, right! So let’s r*** women and commit acts of child abuse and mass maiming and mur*** as retribution.” is the mentality implied by that oversimplistic knee-jerk response. And what about the Bataclan massacre in France, the Reina nightclub and Atatürk Airport massacres in Turkey, the Pulse nightclub massacre in Orlando (specifically targeting LGBTs and allies), the Lindt Chocolate Café massacre in Sydney, the Charlie Hebdo massacre in France + that other massacre outside that Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, and so many more attacks… It’s all because of Israel, right?

okay but what do actual Palestinian people have to do with the tragic events you’ve listed? 

• Love 1
54 minutes ago, Arckangel said:

“Yeah, right! So let’s r*** women and commit acts of child abuse and mass maiming and mur*** as retribution.” is the mentality implied by that oversimplistic knee-jerk response. And what about the Bataclan massacre in France, the Reina nightclub and Atatürk Airport massacres in Turkey, the Pulse nightclub massacre in Orlando (specifically targeting LGBTs and allies), the Lindt Chocolate Café massacre in Sydney, the Charlie Hebdo massacre in France + that other massacre outside that Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, and so many more attacks…? It’s all because of Israel, right?

The U.S. armed forces have committed war crimes at multiple, specific times in their history. The majority, but not all, of these crimes fall under the laws of the International Criminal Court, the Geneva Conventions, and the laws of war found in international law. War crimes can be prosecuted through the 1996 War Crimes Act of 1996 in the United States, but the U.S. government does not accept the ICC’s authority over its military.

List of charges against the United States for war crimes

Crimes in the Philippine-American war

The investigation was conducted by the Congressional Commission of Inquiry into Military War Crimes in the Philippines. Nearly 1.5 million civilians were killed.

The second world war

Aerial bombardment on cities

Allies and Axis countries used aerial bombardment of cities and civilians as a way to win the war. About 2.5 million civilians were killed under US and British aerial bombardment.

An example is the bombing of Dresden that left 25,000 dead and Berlin, which left 800,000 dead in Germany.

Bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, Japan The two cities were bombed with two nuclear bombs to force the Axis powers to surrender.

Prisoners of war were killed as in the Canicati massacre in Italy by Colonel Joseph McCaffrey.

The Datchawi massacre in Germany

The Piscari massacre in Italy

Operation Teardrop in which 8 German sailors were killed after being caught and had survived the sinking of a German ship.

Udoville-la-Hopbert massacre in France, where 80 German soldiers were killed in captive.

Omaha coast massacre in France where 64 Germans were killed in prison

There are many war crimes in the mur*** of prisoners that took place in Germany and Japan that have not been verified and have been confirmed by researchers such as Rick Atkinson's "Battle Day" and the book "The Battle of N'Aattle of N'Romandi D-Day" by Anthony Beaver,

American historian James Wingartner attributed the extreme few Japanese prisoners of war to the United States in World War II to two basic factors: 1) the extreme resistance of the Japanese to surrender) 2) American conviction among soldiers that the Japanese are "animals" or "non-human" that does not give them the right to treatment by the laws for the protection of prisoners of war. Historian Verjossen confirmed that “the Allied forces were looking at the Japanese as the ****s were viewing their opponents, especially the Russians, as ‘Untermenschen’ i.e., ‘non-humanis.” 1][2]

r***

There is a claim that U.S. forces **** women after the 1945 Battle of Okinawa, Japan. There were 1,336 rapes reported in the first 10 days of the occupation of Kanagawa state after the Japanese surrendered there.

The Korean War

A U.S. ground unit and military aircraft killed 300 to 400 civilians in the days of July 26-29, 1950. Most of them are women, children and elders in the South Korean village of Nujin-ri. Most of the dead and missing have not yet been identified.

The Vietnamese war

The Pentagon documented war crimes numbered 360 incidents. Not including the May-Lay massacre, which killed 347-504 civilians in South Vietnam, mostly women and children on March 16, 1968. U.S. war crimes in Vietnam include the use of chemical spraying to destroy, burn, and damage humans, fields, and villages, such as orange, blue, and green sprays.

An example is Operation Ranch-Hand, which took place in 1962 and continued to have an impact until 1971. Vietnam claimed in 1995 that the death toll in the war was 5 million, 4 million of whom were unarmed civilians. While the defense minister when McNamara said in a later televised interview that the death toll was 3 million 400,000.

Bombing of Yugoslavia

Amnesty International condemned the US-backed aerial bombardment by NATO forces in 1999 in which at least 400 civilians and at most 5,000 civilians were killed. While Human Rights Watch said the incident was not a war crime but merely a violation of international humanitarian laws.

The period of the "war on terror" - ongoing

Where many war crimes have appeared by US forces against civilians in Iraq, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Yemen and Somalia, in the form of aerial bombardment against unarmed civilians, r*** of women and men, killing or torture of prisoners of war, violation of their humanity, genocide or use of internationally prohibited weapons. Where Human Rights Watch claimed

In 2005, “command responsibility” could make senior officials with the Bush administration guilty of war crimes, whether with their knowledge or by persons under their responsibility. There has not yet been a high-level investigation into crimes committed by U.S. forces in the so-called “war on terror” period from 2001 to today.

War crimes on Iraq

Some quarters have estimated that Iraq's deaths, for example, have reached two million civilians since the beginning of the war in 2003 and the Abu Ghraib prison.

:lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, Arckangel said:

Defence for Children International said in its report that 352 children had died as a direct result of Israeli military actions. The Palestinian Center for Human Rights found that 318 Palestinian children were killed. While Al Mezan Center for Human Rights found that 355 children from Gaza have died at the hands of Israeli forces. Girl don’t even start :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Arckangel said:

So, Jamie Lynn should support the Hamas rapists, maimers and assassins?

@BadBunny

What? Are you even reading what I write? I am literally anti-Hamas and I don’t think anyone is supporting them on here except for one user.

Edit: I think I had your post mistaken!

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, bbbsss said:

Hamas are not Palestinian though. They don’t even speak in the same dialect (Levantine). Most Arabs don’t even consider them to be real muslims, because their believes are actually far from the actual islam. Hamas are obviously either being sponsored by Iran (via USA, of course) or Israeli’s government has orchestrated this attack themselves to finally have an excuse to openly destroy Palestinians and Gaza once and for all. 

Either way, someone is obviously stirring the pot behind the scenes and wants a WW3. I won’t mention names, but I think we all know who that person is. During the course of his administration this is now a second escalation that could potentially lead to a WW3. I don’t think it’s a coincidence. 

Sadly, most people won't put the dots together.

1 hour ago, Paul86 said:

You are ignorant and dumb aren’t you  the guy who attack and make fun of Britney mental illness? 

How is presenting evidence of the heinous crimes against Israel considered ignorant and dumb? At least I’m not the one siding with and praising a literal terrorist organization and justifying their violence. Do you have any compassion for the hundreds of innocent people Hamas just massacred? That’s nothing to celebrate. And no, I don’t make fun of Britney and her mental illness but nice try, Abdul.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

How is presenting evidence of the heinous crimes against Israel considered ignorant and dumb? At least I’m not the one siding with and praising a literal terrorist organization and justifying their violence. Do you have any compassion for the hundreds of innocent people Hamas just massacred? That’s nothing to celebrate. And no, I don’t make fun of Britney and her mental illness but nice try, Abdul.

This is poor kid was burned by Israelis who is the real  terrorists here ? i am not siding or praising hamas they are disgusting I am siding with the innocent  civilians in both sides but  nice try joshyworld :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:yeah  this your dup you both have the same exact typing it is obvious btw  :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012: 

Edited by Paul86
  • Love 3
51 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

Reported for racism. Gammon.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, nwonder said:

I apologise if my comments came across as offensive to you  and to @BadBunny @whenthedogscaneout too.

My intention wasn’t to negate or take away from  the innocent blood spilled in Israel. 

I have my views on the matter but It’s a sensitive topic and a complex one too. There’s a lot of biases and propaganda on both sides.

But again, I feel bad that my  comments came across the way they did. And I apologise to anyone offended.

I hope both sides can find peace.

❤️

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Well, I appreciate that you were able to end a political debate amicably - that doesn’t happen often. At least you have enough humanity in you (unlike idiot @Paul86 that I’m not even gonna dignify with a response) to realize that this is nothing to make fun of. 

Heinous acts against humanity should never be supported or downplayed, no matter what. That just reeks of hatred and racism. 

I’d like to believe you weren’t aware of the actual events that made JL share that post, because seeing anything that resembles support for this World War 2 **** on a silly Britney forum is just sad. I wish I could unsee what I saw, I am honestly mortified for the hostages and I don’t see much hope for either side there in that region at this point. Now Israel will need to step in to release the hostages and attack the mur***ous cowards that intentionally hide among innocent civilians that serve as human shields. Nothing funny about any of this. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Arckangel said:

Well said. This is actually very normal and human of JL, most sane humans would condemn those heinous acts. The whole world is mortified and for very good reason. Anyone who supports this ISIS level crap is a pathetic human being.

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Arckangel said:

There's literally been no evidence of r***... Israel would be mass reporting it left and right. 

And to to hell with those celebrities too, for siding with the oppressor. As far as the kids go, that is the unfortunately reality of war, the war that Israeli colonisers started.

I hope they can evacuate the kids.

3 hours ago, bbbsss said:

okay but what do actual Palestinian people have to do with the tragic events you’ve listed? 

Nothing

As for the the attack, I'm sorry to say, but Israel brought it on themselves considering the last decades that they've spent annihilating Palestinians.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Dodoo00 said:

Oh boy. Now Israel has an excuse to wipe Palestinians from the face of the earth. 

Who pays the price ? Civilians on both sides. A big war is coming :( 

I don’t know if you’ve seen the actual sights (word of advice: don’t) but of course Israel will react strongly to this. No country would allow this World War 2 **** to happen and sit back as their citizens are tortured, murd.ered and kidnapped. You have babies and children literally placed in tiny little cages now. If something like that happened in the states, Gaza would have been wiped within minutes. 

The terrorist cowards use innocent civilians as human shields so they can use their deaths as propaganda. Huge difference between seeking out to kill random people at a music festival,  kidnapping and mu.rdering families (including the sick elderly and children) and plain torturing them mentally and physically. And it works on some ignorant fools that can’t tell the difference as you can see here. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: Luckily, most of the world is sane and condemns this.

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block