Mark Read of A1 posted something about Britney.

2 hours ago, mildredthewitch said:

Good point. I'm glad that someone sees it this way as I only viewed it as purely negative at the beginning. Thank you. 

Of course no worries :)

Im sure Britney would find it funny and sweet that people are taking their own interpretations to her art. 

Dancing is art at the end of the day, and people take their own perspective on it 

• Love 1

Is the picture of him holding knives it?

I don't think it was exactly 'mocking' mocking Britney tho?? Just making the knife dancing a thing I guess? To 'do a Britney'??

Well besides, seriously the only A1 I know is the steak sauce so..... we can't be affected by every acknowledgement of Britney's knife dancing can we?

Just go and enjoy the show

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, J45x said:

You are too damn sensitive. GET OVER IT!:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

The knives thing is something y'all will have to learn to handle or not. My god getting depressed and mad all over this? Some of you need some grass in your life :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

I am being protective of Britney because she's a significant person in my life, so yeah I am sensitive when it comes to her. 

The way you construct your words through your reply is a prime example of gaslighting. If you have nothing good to say, just shut your mouth. 

23 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

Is the picture of him holding knives it?

I don't think it was exactly 'mocking' mocking Britney tho?? Just making the knife dancing a thing I guess? To 'do a Britney'??

Well besides, seriously the only A1 I know is the steak sauce so..... we can't be affected by every acknowledgement of Britney's knife dancing can we?

Just go and enjoy the show

Hi, yes it's a picture of him holiding knives. The thing that initially caught me off guard were the emojis used. To give additional context, he doesn't follow Britney on any of his socials. We all know that her dancing with knives video has been viewed negatively by the general public and being used as justification for all the negative accusations towards her mental health.  It is her fans who can understand that there's nothing wrong with what she did. So when a non-fan posts something about this, it can be hard to immediately conclude that they're just "acknowledging" it. 

The thing is, I've seen some of his own fans (who do not like Britney) that are reposting his story and laughing at it in a negative way towards Brit. 

2 hours ago, J45x said:

You are too damn sensitive. GET OVER IT!:mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

The knives thing is something y'all will have to learn to handle or not. My god getting depressed and mad all over this? Some of you need some grass in your life :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

Another thing: Instead of you invalidating a fellow Britney fan's thoughts and feelings, why don't you try saving your energy and anger towards the people who are actually bullying Britney? 

• Like 1

i finally acknowledged my warning points to post on this thread… i thought what he posted was funny… some ppl just have a different sense of humor:.. but how kathy griffin did it… she was disrespectful and intentionally wanted to stir something up. the energy is just different….

also, he’s cute tho… what’s a song from them i can look up??

4 hours ago, mildredthewitch said:

Hi, yes it's a picture of him holiding knives. The thing that initially caught me off guard were the emojis used. To give additional context, he doesn't follow Britney on any of his socials. We all know that her dancing with knives video has been viewed negatively by the general public and being used as justification for all the negative accusations towards her mental health.  It is her fans who can understand that there's nothing wrong with what she did. So when a non-fan posts something about this, it can be hard to immediately conclude that they're just "acknowledging" it. 

The thing is, I've seen some of his own fans (who do not like Britney) that are reposting his story and laughing at it in a negative way towards Brit. 

I understand your genuine concern. Of course I I also don't want people to see Britney in a negative way as well, it's not cool. But if you view it from their perspective as well, maybe it is a bit laughable or even weird, since it's not something you see everyone doing everyday, it's different. And many things in this world have been made fun of for being different before it became famous and mainstream, sometimes it does take people time to realize things. If you see a lot of these negative videos about Britney, most of them do understand that she needs a lot of healing to do, and that we should give her time. Heck even some of her own fans think she's mentally unwell, but the positive comments can't only be from Britney fans, there are nice people in the world that do understand. I understand that it's hard to see someone who you liked be negative about someone else you liked, but that's reality I guess. People judge, maybe it boosts their low self esteem. I unknowingly do too sometimes. But I wouldn't judge him just for that one story either because I know better, maybe Britney taught me not to be😋. And honestly, I think it could have been waaaaaay worse. Let's focus on the positive.😊 Don't let haters ruin your day. Best regards.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i’m more offended he’s not following britney. yet he follows chers, mariah and jessica simpson!!! now that’s friggin rude. 

I mean it sounds like he may not be a massive fan of her? Or maybe he doesn't care enough about her to follow her on Instagram, I know load of people on this forum have questioned her Instagram content soooo 

13 hours ago, princessmimi said:

If it was negative for sure.

That happened with me with Katy Perry.

I lost what little respect I had for her when she made fun of Britney’s meltdown.

Katy is not a nice person at all and she is a major bully and bich.

Anyone who makes fun of mental illness or people going through hard times DESERVES what’s coming to them! 

She also had the nerve to call Mariah Carey a throwback yet Mariah is still remembered and loved while Katy ironically is a has been throwback.

Karma has been a bich to her cause she hasn’t had a big top 40 hit since 2017 and is now on American Idol which hasn’t been relevant since the 2000s lol :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

Swish Swish GIF by Katy Perry

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, bas che said:

Don’t worry. You’ll decipher the holy grail before you find out how to post an image on Exhale.

I already determined how to do it. You cherry picked and only replied to my first attempt. I'm sure you were once a newbie in many aspects of your life. Do you think that this is the right way on how to treat new members? 

9 hours ago, mildredthewitch said:

I already determined how to do it. You cherry picked and only replied to my first attempt. I'm sure you were once a newbie in many aspects of your life. Do you think that this is the right way on how to treat new members? 

I don't think they were being rude to you. They were just saying it's really confusing.

I know of him because some girl in highschool told me I looked like him and I thought he was hot so I was happy for so long about the comment lol.

Also yes I do think he's mocking her due to the 🙃 emoji which is often used to signify something being weird or crazy 🩵

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block