Mark Read of A1 posted something about Britney.

12 hours ago, Benjamyn said:

I don't think they were being rude to you. They were just saying it's really confusing.I

Thank you. I was simply pointing that uploading images in exhale is difficult. And I don’t see how anyone would interpret it otherwise.

@mildredthewitch welcome on board. I’ve been on this website for almost 20 years and I still struggle when I upload an image. I’m sympathising with you. I’m not criticising you.

@princessmimi warning points? Really? Did you misunderstand too? Or do you not accept someone saying the truth about the Exhale’s image upload functionality? Also as a mod, can you add even more ads, they’re very helpful when we browse topics. 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, bas che said:

Thank you. I was simply pointing that uploading images in exhale is difficult. And I don’t see how anyone would interpret it otherwise.

@mildredthewitch welcome on board. I’ve been on this website for almost 20 years and I still struggle when I upload an image. I’m sympathising with you. I’m not criticising you.

@princessmimi warning points? Really? Did you misunderstand too? Or do you not accept someone saying the truth about the Exhale’s image upload functionality? Also as a mod, can you add even more ads, they’re very helpful when we browse topics. 

I gave them to you cause you were being rude and sarcastic.

So what if they don't know how to post pics on Exhale?

You didn't have to respond like that to them, you could've helped them.

Man I swear some of you guys act like warning points are like a death sentence but they're not.

They go away within a day or so.

At least you didn't get restrictions or get banned.

1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

I gave them to you cause you were being rude and sarcastic.

So what if they don't know how to post pics on Exhale?

You didn't have to respond like that to them, you could've helped them.

Man I swear some of you guys act like warning points are like a death sentence but they're not.

They go away within a day or so.

At least you didn't get restrictions or get banned.

The fact the user misunderstood my comment, and you jumped the gun and decided to also misunderstand my response and interpret it in the most vile and malicious way possible says a lot about modding on exhale. 

also it’s the job of mods to help new users, not mine. but you’re probably too busy giving out free black points to other users for the smallest inconvenience and for simply not sparing two brain cells to read my full sentence and even bothering to understand the context. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, bas che said:

The fact the user misunderstood my comment, and you jumped the gun and decided to also misunderstand my response and interpret it in the most vile and malicious way possible says a lot about modding on exhale. 

also it’s the job of mods to help new users, not mine. but you’re probably too busy giving out free black points to other users for the smallest inconvenience and for simply not sparing two brain cells to read my full sentence and even bothering to understand the context. 

Hey you don’t have to be rude because someone else reported your disrespectful comment.

it wasn’t me who actively looked for it.

You do not have to be a jerk.

You really think it’s smart to be this rude to a mod?

I WASNT rude to you like you were to me.

I SIMPLY DID MY JOB!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block