Jamie Spears is reportedly back living at home with Jamie Lynn after another failed stint in rehab

8 hours ago, Sia said:

Playing devil’s advocate, do you really buy that story about being locked up because she said “no” to a dance move? 

Just a guess…there’s definitely more to that story.

Anyway, this is the same woman who called out a Jack in the Box employee for being empathetic with her and we’re supposed to believe everything she says is true and at face value?

Oh Sia go hang yourself from a chandelier 

• Like 1

Why is Jamie Lynn so protective of her dad? It almost makes you feel for her because it takes a lot of compassion to take in a parent struggling with alcoholism….

But then you remember how she did nothing for Britney and it’s like well where was that compassion back then??? Telling her sister she should just move to a new state or get a different attorney when she knew full well Britney was completely controlled and couldn’t even breathe without permission. 

• Like 4
11 hours ago, Sia said:

Playing devil’s advocate, do you really buy that story about being locked up because she said “no” to a dance move? 

Just a guess…there’s definitely more to that story.

Anyway, this is the same woman who called out a Jack in the Box employee for being empathetic with her and we’re supposed to believe everything she says is true and at face value?

ohhh, you dared to say something against Britney, get ready for pitchforks and people going after you 'hare dare you call Britney a liar' :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

tbh i want to believe what Britney said in court but she might have exaggarated. Thats not for us to say. i did think it was a bit far fetched they sent her to a mental facility just for saying no to a dance move but then given we know how much control her dad was in im not gunna say she lied about it. Maybe she thought that was why and it wasnt

• Like 1
1 hour ago, KatieKat said:

Why is Jamie Lynn so protective of her dad? It almost makes you feel for her because it takes a lot of compassion to take in a parent struggling with alcoholism….

But then you remember how she did nothing for Britney and it’s like well where was that compassion back then??? Telling her sister she should just move to a new state or get a different attorney when she knew full well Britney was completely controlled and couldn’t even breathe without permission. 

Its a hard one becuase, and im in no way defending Jamie Lynn before people yet again jump down my throat, he's still her dad and you do hear people say about their parents no matter what they've done they are still their parent. Mind you in saying that, i hope Britney never caves in and gives him the time of day ever again

35 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

ohhh, you dared to say something against Britney, get ready for pitchforks and people going after you 'hare dare you call Britney a liar' :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

tbh i want to believe what Britney said in court but she might have exaggarated. Thats not for us to say. i did think it was a bit far fetched they sent her to a mental facility just for saying no to a dance move but then given we know how much control her dad was in im not gunna say she lied about it. Maybe she thought that was why and it wasnt

Exactly!

She may think that but it doesn’t mean that’s exclusively why. Perhaps her saying no triggered something that was part of a much larger issue. Anyway, I think it’s foolish to take what team con says at face value just as much as it’s foolish to take what Britney says at face value. 

If a child claims abuse when their parent merely spanked them, are we to back the kid up just because it’s THEIR reality? No…

This is no different. Her experience is real to her, but it doesn’t make it 100% true. Not sure why people can’t understand that.

Just now, Sia said:

Exactly!

She may think that but it doesn’t mean that’s exclusively why. Perhaps her saying no triggered something that was part of a much larger issue. Anyway, I think it’s foolish to take what team con says at face value just as much as it’s foolish to take what Britney says at face value. 

If a child claims abuse when their parent merely spanked them, are we to back the kid up just because it’s THEIR reality? No…

This is no different. Her experience is real to her, but it doesn’t make it 100% true. Not sure why people can’t understand that.

Trying to equate spanking a child to trapping a child in a controlled 13 year C Ship to be drugged, traumatized, and abused are two very different things.

If you want to talk about face value just look at Britney's face coming out of that facility that she was drugged in girl.

I'm not sure why you can't understand that none of us have been in a C ship and neither have her family so for you to talk about reality, there's nothing fake about the control, the drugging and the fear that was instilled in Britney.

:begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
  • Like 3
22 hours ago, Aj20 said:

I don’t think her saying “no” to a dance move is why they forced her into rehab. Britney lies (a lot). Why would they want to mess up their money by not having her perform and risking being sued to oblivion over her wanting to change a dance move. It’s time to start thinking objectively

I actually agree with this part a bit, bc it CLEARLY was not due to a dance move and I don’t know why fans think that logically makes any sense. Obviously I’m speculating but I always had a strong suspicion she had a blow out argument with the choreographers over a minor issue (perhaps a dance move). So from Britney’s perspective it was “over a dance move” but from others perspective it might have been an anger outburst or incident that happened in the middle of an episode. Doesn’t make what they did right, but it’s a probable scenario in my opinion because there’s no way Team Con, as greedy as those leeches were, would nix a show over a dance move. That’s simply silly.

The sad part is, even with the right meds, the horrible nature of the CON is enough to drive even the sanest person crazy. These people further wrecked her mental health and then blamed “her meds” instead of admitting to themselves that the very nature of the CON itself had to be debilitating and causing her immense amount of mental anguish that no amount “help” or meds could change which part of the reason why they’re supposed to only be for people who are so incapacitated they can’t feed themselves. Not people who are aware enough that their rights have been stripped away “for their own good” :(

• Love 1
  • Like 1
19 hours ago, TakeYourHand said:

I’m surprised you can spell college and campus but since you can, google it and apply! No hate! Might do you well if you haven’t gone and I can’t imagine you have though that’s assuming. 

I’m surprised you know how to use a computer/phone, but since you can, you can go log out and not come back! No hate btw! Might do you well I’m assuming, but I know it will a lot of us!

Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 1
16 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Britney obviously has significance to me but I don’t make her my life. I’m tired of the hypocrisy which I’m sure you understand based on the repeated ignorance of this fanbase. We have literal Britney fans here who are fat-shaming, bullying and/or being racist yet as long as they “yAssS KweeN” her, they get a free pass to continue doing what they want. I’m not diminishing Britney or her trauma but at some point, I can’t keep infantilizing her. I can understand her faults and see two sides in every picture. 

Just as bad as you using my mental health to discredit my feelings and opinions the other day right? 

You’re not better than anyone else on here so drop the holier than thou act.

14 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Could’ve fooled me with your Team Con defending and your constant dragging and deep hatred of Britney like she mur***ed your family or something extreme like that.

Or go hop off my **** and do something productive with your life.

yYtq9mp.png

:clownery_makeup_meme:

Let me know if you want me to keep going!

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Just as bad as you using my mental health to discredit my feelings and opinions the other day right? 

You’re not better than anyone else on here so drop the holier than thou act.

Oh the gaslighting. Save it, Nancy Grace and go take your BS somewhere else.

Edited by BadBunny
  • Haha 1
1 hour ago, hello70 said:

I actually agree with this part a bit, bc it CLEARLY was not due to a dance move and I don’t know why fans think that logically makes any sense. Obviously I’m speculating but I always had a strong suspicion she had a blow out argument with the choreographers over a minor issue (perhaps a dance move). So from Britney’s perspective it was “over a dance move” but from others perspective it might have been an anger outburst or incident that happened in the middle of an episode. Doesn’t make what they did right, but it’s a probable scenario in my opinion because there’s no way Team Con, as greedy as those leeches were, would nix a show over a dance move. That’s simply silly.

The sad part is, even with the right meds, the horrible nature of the CON is enough to drive even the sanest person crazy. These people further wrecked her mental health and then blamed “her meds” instead of admitting to themselves that the very nature of the CON itself had to be debilitating and causing her immense amount of mental anguish that no amount “help” or meds could change which part of the reason why they’re supposed to only be for people who are so incapacitated they can’t feed themselves. Not people who are aware enough that their rights have been stripped away “for their own good” :(

I agree with this which is why I think the con should’ve ended much sooner than it did. It obviously was not just over a dance move, it had to be something really serious for team con to play with their money and risk all those lawsuits to cancel a tour that deep in. If team con had it their way they would’ve wanted a healthy Britney performing until the day she d*ed because it made everyone a lot of money. I can’t believe people are really sitting here saying that team con forced her into psych ward because she didn’t want to do a dance move when it’s obvious Britney had a great amount of creative freedom with her choreography throughout the cship

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block