Britney has recently forged a better relationship with sons Sean & Jayden and discussed the book with them

Cqleb

No sources? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

But this is great if true. Also really weird timing, considering their fallout happened shortly before the wedding and now their reunion is happening shortly after the divorce... Is it possible Sam had something to do with their break? And y'all know me, I'm probably one of the few people who speak in defense of Sam even to this day, but even I can admit the weird timing is QUITE the coincidence. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Super Mods
25 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

The shorter one looks like he has a monster ****, and the taller one looks like he lives off of eating *****, I need them both right now TBH

omg you described that so well lmfao :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

i'd let them rip me to shreds :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Haha 2
Spoiler

Humm…

I find it interesting they start talking to her again when they are about to be out of money. People are shady AF. I’m happy for her, but just hope they are doing it bc they miss their mom and aren’t being jerks. Sending positive vibes her way. Hope she gets her kiddos back. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block