Jamie Lynn Gets DRAGGED By Judges on Dancing With The Stars

Lola2790

1 hour ago, DiamondCircus said:

Exactly babe and I’m all for a drag if it’s an accurate drag that when people make it lies and delusions to drag, somebody drag somebody on real stuff and not this phony baloney, they’re posting up in here she wasn’t dragged at all.

Not Diamond in her truth era. Sorry guys this wasn’t really a drag, even if she wasn’t that impressive  

• Haha 1

She wasn’t terrible.  And low scores are the thing for episode one.  I was hoping she was gonna suck, but she’s got potential.  I can’t at Lynne being there and ignoring her daughter who continues to go through serious crap.  But all that hag knows is conservatorship, so she has no clue how she can possibly help her other child.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods
1 hour ago, Slave4yew said:

She was awful lmao

I’ll never understand how her face changed so much! Like what happened gurl

I know, right?

She was VERY pretty on Zoey 101 especially in the last seasons.

Something about her face changed so much that she went from looking like a carbon copy of BOMT-ney to looking like her dad in a blonde wig.

She's only 2 years older than me yet looks almost a decade older than me and I'm not being shady when I say that.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Tbh I don't think JL got dragged, I think she got low points though.

And also she did not really dance, she just let the guy lead and he took over and he just dragged her across the floor basically.

Btw why does Lynne's face look so different?

She doesn't look older, its just that her face looks like she got plastic surgery.

Did she get Botox or something?

I agree she wasn’t really dragged, but she still wasn’t good. She felt stiff to me and she got dragged across the floor by her partner. That I would say she was literally dragged in that aspect. Still don’t like her though and I don’t think she’s gonna last long.

Also when was she a cheerleader in high school when she was on Zoey 101 and pregnant and a mother for the remainder of her teen years? I thought with being one of the siblings of one of the biggest pop stars on the planet, she’d be homeschooled.

Was she cheering for Britney to have her basic human rights stripped away from her? I don’t get it.

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.