Jamie Lynn Gets DRAGGED By Judges on Dancing With The Stars

Lola2790

3 hours ago, ivosoares said:

Beyoncé doesn’t always sing live, her tour is like 50% lip syncing

not saying she can’t sing, she can but she’s just good at hiding it, and the backing tracks are well produced and pre recorded (not the studio versions) that’s why you don’t even know this.

She lip sings like 25% of the time and when she does it’s usually high choreography performances where a lot of energy is involved. I’m not against lip synching which is why I’m a fan of Britney’s performances from 1998-2004 so it’s okay to me when artist do it especially since they are humans and need to rest their voices to avoid damaging it. I just don’t like when artist blatantly lip sing (using album tracks instead of pre recorded ones)

On 9/27/2023 at 1:04 PM, BadBunny said:

As a part-time teaching assistant, I find this comment really insensitive. :/

HAHAHAHA your comments on Britney Spears for the last few weeks or this whole month, to be honest have been insensitive, condescending, mocking, gaslighting, dragging her in any possible way on every thread, labeling her "unstable" and yet you are "hurt" over someone calling out a teacher assisting post? pfttt. that's RICH!

On 9/27/2023 at 1:23 PM, BadBunny said:

Because teachers get paid more than $15 an hour. At least they should. There’s a reason why teachers strike occur because they work extremely hard and are unfortunately underpaid. Btw, this has absolutely nothing to do with Lynne and I find it really insensitive that you would once again find a way to make this about shaming others. You have way too much hate in your heart.

The hate is coming from you mostly. Shaming others like how you shame Britney in EVERY post of hers? Is like the pot calling the kettle black.

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Aj20 said:

I can’t believe there is an entire thread on Jamie Lynn being on DWTS and people in here are calling her dancing terrible and stiff (I agree not great dancing but it’s DWTS so I don’t expect it to be) but you guys praised Britney’s stiff and horrible dancing on stage since 2008 and horrible dance Instagram videos. Very hypocritical 

Jamie Lynne is that you or are you a second account of "BadBunny" :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Haha 1
21 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

exactly :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: and we love it and she deserves it

Deal with it :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I swear to God "Diamond, Bunny, AJ20" will defend everyone except Britney from what I've seen lately. These "fans" have no second thoughts about dragging and mocking Britney on her IG reels/posts yet defend those who placed her in the mess in the first place.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, AZBH27 said:

I swear to God "Diamond, Bunny, AJ20" will defend everyone except Britney from what I've seen lately. These "fans" have no second thoughts about dragging and mocking Britney on her IG reels/posts yet defend those who placed her in the mess in the first place.

typical Britney haters disguised as fans if you ask me :nydisgust_miss_new_york_tiffany_gross_pollard_ew:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.