Jamie Lynn Gets DRAGGED By Judges on Dancing With The Stars

Lola2790

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

Lies she wasn’t dragged and didn’t do to bad for her first dance! 

She didn't even have the confidence while she danced. She was literally being dragged around. Trust me, I used to be the partner who saved a lot of classmates during Modern Ballroom PE. The judges were being too nice to her imo. She had a 15/30 score.

• Love 4
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, perkygothdj said:

She didn't even have the confidence while she danced. She was literally being dragged around. Trust me, I used to be the partner who saved a lot of classmates during Modern Ballroom PE. The judges were being too nice to her imo. She had a 15/30 score.

Most people that go on the show that I have been watching for many years get low scores in the beginning most don’t even know what to do. It’s about a growth process anyone who expected Jamie to go hit the dance floor and get eight nines or tens and her first week are delusional.

• Haha 5
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Most people that go on the show that I have been watching for many years get low scores in the beginning most don’t even know what to do. It’s about a growth process anyone who expected Jamie to go hit the dance floor and get eight nines or tens and her first week are delusional.

True that most of them get low scores. However, most of those show confidence and have that X factor when they try to do the dances. But I didn't feel anything while watching her. Like a ragdoll being dragged around

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
Just now, perkygothdj said:

True that most of them get low scores. However, most of those show confidence and have that X factor when they try to do the dances. But I didn't feel anything while watching her. Like a ragdoll being dragged around

Jamie already discussed why she doesn’t have the confidence because she felt unloved her entire life. Her feelings are  her feelings. Just like Britney feelings are her feelings the way she was treated by her family.

It was her first dance. If she last three or four more weeks I’m sure she’s gonna get better.

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block