Jamie Lynn Gets DRAGGED By Judges on Dancing With The Stars

Lola2790

59 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I understand Lynne supporting JL, but at same time how can she act so happy when her other daughter is struggling with the world watching?

She doesn't need to cry and be sad all the time, but the woman is always smiling and super happy. I remember when she released her book and promoted while Britney was in a chaos, back in 2008. She did interviews and promoted through her daughter public tragedy.

That's one of the reasons I think she is worse than Jamie. The woman is cold, never take responsibility for anything and acts like this humble southern mom, like a character more than an actual person.

but is she struggeling?

7 hours ago, warioaddams said:

I noticed Jamie's gap in her teeth. See, it's genetics. 

I noticed it too... and I swear it wasn't there just a couple months ago when she promoting Zoe 101, I know teeth shift but do they really go that quickly? No wonder Britneys teeth have changed so much over the years

• Like 1

Lynne makes me sick. She looks so carefree and once again fully 100% involved when it comes to being a stage mom and trying to make someone a star - while her actual star is dancing with knives and scaring the **** out of her fans. She’s always had a favorite and it’s so twisted, sorry to break it to her that JL just doesn’t have it.

Ps kinda misleading title, idgaf about JL or the show and I only watched the video to watch her get dragged… which didn’t happen. She sucked, but not in a good-entertaining way. Also, someone should tell her that her fake Britney-like mannerism doesn’t seem authentic coming from her and it’s pure cringe. :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block