Britney posts new dancing video: My pretty woman top

Cqleb

1 minute ago, Tranquil24 said:

Idk anymore I'm confused :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Aw, it's okay. It is all very confusing and worrying situation. 

Just now, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I’m sure some of them have tried. I’m sure Sam did as well. You can’t force someone to get help when they were forced to do those things for 13 years. When they had someone come daily to give them meds. When they were told when they had to see doctors and therapists. This isn’t a simple situation. 

Exactly, this is such a delicate situation. We just have to hope and pray things don't get any worse.

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

I do have empathy, I literally acknowledged it’s clear they were raised that way and that’s the real tragedy of it all. 

Actually it’s because of my own experience that I also know sometimes YOU need to step up for your parents as well. You don’t turn a cold shoulder to someone who’s in need and you definitely don’t humiliate them in public with interviews on national tv. 

Didn’t Britney herself say she wasn’t speaking to them, and trashed their father and grandma in the same breath? You don’t think those kids saw going public as a last attempt at helping her? We don’t know what they’ve tried privately. You’d think not going to your moms wedding would be reason enough for Britney to take their feelings into consideration. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
Just now, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Didn’t Britney herself say she wasn’t speaking to them, and trashed their father and grandma in the same breath? You don’t think those kids saw going public as a last attempt at helping her? We don’t know what they’ve tried privately. You’d think not going to your moms wedding would be reason enough for Britney to take their feelings into consideration. 

Oh, Britney dared to trash “their grandma”… :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: that’s rich. She’s her mom too and the anger she felt is natural. Sorry she couldn’t bottle up the anger towards her backstabbing narcissistic mom after a little over 14 years of slavery. 

And trashed their father?! :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: You mean the loving father that was so lovely towards THEIR MOTHER during all these years and never trained them to see THEIR MOM as a cash cow?

You’re obviously biased against Britney, so I’ll stop right here. Everyone else’s feelings seem to be valid except for hers and it’s pretty sick. You insist on calling them “children” over and over when one of them is 18 and the other will be too, yet you won’t extend the same courtesy and consideration to a person that is clearly struggling after years of abuse. 

I’m not even talking trash about them. I’m just saying at a certain point “oh they were raised by Kevin” is not a good enough excuse when their mom who sacrificed the WORLD is so obviously suffering. Sometimes you gotta man up and also help a parent might need you. 

But you do you. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Actually same 😬 This is becoming too disturbing, I feel sick actually. 

Yep, I'm gonna have to log off for the night and I'm honestly dreading what I'll see posted here in the morning/rest of the week. I feel concerned for her and her animals especially. To cut yourself in three places, and still continue dancing erratically for god knows how long and then uploading videos showcasing your wounds is, by all appearances, unhinged behavior, and it doesn't come across as any kind of 'gotcha'.

Edited by IJustWannaLurk
typo
  • Love 6
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

We know they tried nothing because Kevin said he hadn't tried contacting Britney.  If their father is not setting that example, why should they feel inclined to do the same? he's also called out Sam and said how he didn't want the boys to hang out with 'someone who's as old as his kids', so with that thinking they probably used that as a reason to not attend her wedding. 

• Like 1

I'm pretty positive if I sit down with one of her kids, I would convince them to go see her. I don't care if she got physical with them or was violent towards them. We all have sides to us, nobody is an angel OR a devil, she may have a side of her that doesn't show up on cameras, Every body knows she's not well and most of us are btw, she just had it the worst due to her public exposure and circumstances. Can't they see through the weirdness and antics ? The girl is really alone. Can't people forgive anymore ? I always thought that they should all reconcile, forgiving is a strength proof, isn't that common knowledge ? I have so many questions ...:tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

And ffs Jordan, enough with ads !! The site has become unbearable, and NO I don't want an exhale+. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

Spoiler

Don't :ban_britney_ff_femme_fatale: me ! 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Yikes. It’s clear that Britney is addicted to attention but she needs to understand that not all attention is good. This is the price of fame that continues to affect her and now that the shackles have been off, she doesn’t seem to know her boundaries any longer. It’s exhausting, especially when everyone in the real world labels her as being crazy and/or mentally unstable. Looks like she gains pleasure from that sort of limelight but it really isn’t doing her any justice. Once again, her personal life has completely overshadowed her artistry, professionalism and career. I wonder what it will take for her to wake up and realize this stuff isn’t cute. 

Edited by BadBunny
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block