Britney posts new dancing video: My pretty woman top

Cqleb

I think it just comes down to Britney liking all attention hence why she interacted with the paps in 2007 and loved the chase. All her life has been performing to garner attention it's all she knows, even if this is negative attention she likes all attention and that's why her ig is in it's current state. She states she doesn't want to tour or perform but that's what she is doing in her living room for likes this is her filling that void for attention she gets from being a performer and performing for soo many people. 

I don't think Britney is on ***** but Britney has changed I think she has lost because she doesn't see her sons and after giving her family everything they took away 13 years of her life. She has became the very person she said she didn't want to be and she has became so unlikable.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Explicit said:

You're the dangerous and sick one. You're watching your fav play with butcher knives and instead of calling it out you're still acting like she's okay. She has a huge bruise on her side and big cuts on her arms and you're still refusing to call out the obvious. Britney needs help! I would rather her be alive and well and be called 'dangerous and sick'.. atleast my conscious is clear if something were to happen. You enablers don't want to see her get her better, and that to me is SICK.

You want women locked away, over medicated, and physically tormented for life because of your good conscience? Because you feel some kind of way about her social media? Advocating for human rights isn’t enabling. Bullying and terrorizing isn’t help. So f K  Your Help

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing
  • Love 1

I mean, if you play with knives and you're not used it, you'll end up hurting yorself. It's possible she was inspired by Shakira and wanted to create something similiar and ended up cutting herself. She'll either learn how to dance with them (pls don't use real knives britney) or leave it.

OR

She has a inner desire to destroy herself. Pushing people away (doesn't matter if they're good or bad) which results to isolation, self-sabotaging, self-harm ...and yet craving for love and attention. Doesn't make any sense, right? It'd make sense if you suffer from a personality disorder (I do) and I wouldn't surprised Britney is suffering too. I always had the feeling that Britney never believed that she deserved good things happening to her. I can only imagine the hell she had to endure in her childhod. Having to pay your family's bills from a young age must be very damaging. You're not the child anymore, you're the manager and YOU have to keep on sacrificing yourself because your loser parents are USELESS. 

All I see is a woman who suffered so much over nothing. Working hard, being honest and kind has brought nothing but pain into her life. Too naive for her own good. She never had good people in her corner. Everyone wanted to use her. And now her babies doesn't want anything to do with her until "she gets better". But she can't get better ALONE. Was it Jayden who said he would spill some tea over followers during the freebritney movement? And said he respects her for earning money? This is NOT how you talk about your mother? 

If you care for someone, you'd offer them your help. It's up to Britney if she wants to hold their hand, but they're basically telling her to stand up herself. I don't think the boys realize how much she truly needs them. 

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block