Britney posts new dancing video: My pretty woman top

Cqleb

2 minutes ago, kittyonstrike said:

Now can we all please agree that something is terribly wrong?! 

How do we reach her and beg her to get help for herself?

I’m more worried now, after seeing this video, than ever. 

Please let’s not continue to pretend like everything is okay and enable her any longer. 

Same. I’m almost afraid to say it out loud sometimes cause I know there are Team Con plants just loving this, but something’s not right at all. She doesn’t seem to have a single good person by her side. 

• Love 1
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Forget the fact it happened, which is outrageous enough, but to POST it as well? Does it not occur to her that it’s a bad idea? I wonder if she even realizes how self destructive her behavior is. It’s so frustrating to watch. :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

Well yeah exactly, and this is what has made me think for a while that something isn’t right with her thinking processes. It’s like a lack of self awareness combined with an obsession with how she comes across. Really bizarre combination. It’s like her perception is skewed. I know we can’t armchair diagnose but I do know someone similar to this, and I can see how distorted their interpretations of what’s happening are. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block