Britney posts new dancing video: My pretty woman top

Cqleb

2 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Yes. I don’t get how some people can claim she’s so unwell and at the same time hold her accountable and say it’s all her fault and they don’t need to reach out. If she’s unwell, it means she needs help and support, they’re her damn family.

And regardless, she made mistakes and lost custody, but she also lost so many years just to be able to see them. She deserves way more compassion. 

Yes they need to put their pride aside and make amends. If there’s one person she needs, it’s them. Not no “PR team or friends”. 

• Love 3
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I’m pretty sure them stating they won’t see her until she takes her medication again is their way of helping. There’s no other way to help someone who doesn’t want it. That’s setting a boundary. 

So airing out dirty laundry on television is just selflessly trying to help her? :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: 

They had issues with what she (rightfully) said about her family. But you know what? It’s irrelevant. She’s gotten progressively worse ever since they cut her out. Time to man up, one of them is 18 already. 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
2 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

So airing out dirty laundry on television is just selflessly trying to help her? :nyheadache_miss_ny_new_york_tiffany_annoyed_head_rub_irritated_red_tired: 

They had issues with what she (rightfully) said about her family. But you know what? It’s irrelevant. She’s gotten progressively worse ever since they cut her out. Time to man up, one of them is 18 already. 

which is interesting since they've always said they don't like being in the spotlight

• Love 2
Just now, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

which is interesting since they've always said they don't like being in the spotlight

They had no problem selling her out several times. I understand that they have been brainwashed against her since they were young (the recordings they took of her when they were 10/11 is proof enough), but at some point they need to realize this is something they might regret for the rest of their lives. 

• Love 2
  • Like 6
5 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Just now, whenthedogscaneout said:

They had no problem selling her out several times. I understand that they have been brainwashed against her since they were young (the recordings they took of her when they were 10/11 is proof enough), but at some point they need to realize this is something they might regret for the rest of their lives. 

You are speaking about children who were raised by Kevin. Just stop with that already. They probably feel as helpless in all of this as everyone else does. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, Gordon said:

I thought she was trolling until now. I feel so bad for her. She needs real support from family.

I’m sure some of them have tried. I’m sure Sam did as well. You can’t force someone to get help when they were forced to do those things for 13 years. When they had someone come daily to give them meds. When they were told when they had to see doctors and therapists. This isn’t a simple situation. 

• Love 1
  • Like 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block