Britney posts new dancing video: My pretty woman top

Cqleb

6 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Well yeah exactly, and this is what has made me think for a while that something isn’t right with her thinking processes. It’s like a lack of self awareness combined with an obsession with how she comes across. Really bizarre combination. It’s like her perception is skewed. I know we can’t armchair diagnose but I do know someone similar to this, and I can see how distorted their interpretations of what’s happening are. 

Whatever it is, it’s terrifying. I hope Team Con isn’t planning to use the opportunity her image is like this to cause more harm. I’m not sure which is worse - being oblivious to the consequences of her actions or self destructing on purpose. There doesn’t even seem to be a light at the end of the tunnel… everything feels dark and weird. If only her  kids would finally man up and step in to help their mom. 

Edited by whenthedogscaneout
  • Love 2
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, peacht said:

Didn't she get a tattoo a few months ago on her left arm with red ink like the one on her back? 

i have been seeing it on a few videos since then (but being so far away I cant tell what it is tbh looks like a flower to me )

yeah you're right, I don't see the red tattoo, so this could be an old vid? but still, not a good look

3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Whatever it is, it’s terrifying. I hope Team Con isn’t planning to use the opportunity her image is like this to cause more harm. I’m not sure which is worse - being oblivious to the consequences of her actions or self destructing on purpose. There doesn’t even seem to be a light at the end of the tunnel… everything feels dark and weird. If only her  kids would finally man up and step in to help their mom. 

I do see what you’re saying, but what can her kids do? They are no doubt traumatised from whatever sh it they had to endure growing up with the cship hanging over them as well and having KFed as a role model. It’s not their responsibility - she needs professional help at this point. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

yeah you're right, I don't see the red tattoo, so this could be an old vid? but still, not a good look

Idk, now looking it on bigger screen it show bruises she doesn't have on the 1st vid and you can see her snake tattoo so its recent.

I see a cut on her right leg, a bruise on her left arm and a few cuts there.

Im not the one to say this a lot, but now looking at it and seeing the physical injuries compared to the first one filmed on the same clothes in getting a bit concerned. 

In hope she is ok

• Love 1
  • Like 6
4 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

Come at you with what BS, I'm glad you're finally seeing this is scary and sad because enabling and being delusional doesn't help.

:hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

That come to the light bs lol Also there was never any delusion or enabling to be had! Having a difference of opinion doesn't mean delusion! I look at what I can see with my own eyes and make my own judgment. That's it. Look... It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt and that's exactly what looks like has happened.. 

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, peacht said:

Idk, now looking it on bigger screen it show bruises she doesn't have on the 1st vid and you can see her snake tattoo so its recent.

I see a cut on her right leg, a bruise on her left arm and a few cuts there.

Im not the one to say this a lot, but now looking at it and seeing the physical injuries compared to the first one filmed on the same clothes in getting a bit concerned. 

In hope she is ok

I have no clue - I don't see the red tattoo on her back, so to me it makes me think this is not recent, but either way I don't like the succession of her vids where she has cuts and a bandage on :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

Edited by Gutterguppy2.0
typos bruh

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block