Crossroads returning to theaters next month to celebrate Britney's new book & RCA to release soundtrack and new merch

18 minutes ago, Crazy4BRITNEY3.0 said:

not rca finding random ways to tick one album off the list of records she owes them

Yep. This is a cash grab. They’ll have to do this since Britney is done with the entertainment business. Her words not mine:

Pssss... you say do what you want to do now," she explained. "Really 14 years later after being humiliated... it's WAY too late for that... again I'd rather stay home and s*** in my ****ing pool than join the entertainment business."

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

Britney Spears has posted another rant on social media slamming the treatment of her during her conservatorship

Now the book title ‘The Woman In Me’ makes much more sense. Titling the book based on a line from a song that was featured on a movie soundtrack that will be re-released coinciding with the book’s release. Good thinking, Cade or whoever. :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay: Ya know what else makes more sense now? The IG story response from Britney a couple of days ago. “The enemy is right in front of me…”

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Yep. This is a cash grab. They’ll have to do this since Britney is done with the entertainment business. Her words not mine:

Pssss... you say do what you want to do now," she explained. "Really 14 years later after being humiliated... it's WAY too late for that... again I'd rather stay home and s*** in my ****ing pool than join the entertainment business."

WWW.MIRROR.CO.UK

Britney Spears has posted another rant on social media slamming the treatment of her during her conservatorship

Now the book title ‘The Woman In Me’ makes much more sense. Titling the book based on a line from a song that was featured on a movie soundtrack that will be re-released coinciding with the book’s release. Good thinking, Cade or whoever. :jumpney_britney_green_excited_yay: Ya know what else makes more sense now? The IG story response from Britney a couple of days ago. “The enemy is right in front of me…”

Stop with the conspiracies and just appreciate it. If my client was doing nothing to promote I’d think out of the box like this too. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2

This is so cool. Will definitely be going to see it at the cinema (it was the first film I ever saw at the cinema without an accompanying adult back in 2002). 

Now that we're finally getting a Crossroads soundtrack, they should release the original version of the Britney album before some tracks were scrapped to make way for Crossroads 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

I wish they would put this teaser ads to all over social media.

I've never seen these before! They're very fantasy perfume commercial-ish. Cute! Thanks for sharing!

But honestly I think the movie got criticism just because it Britney Spears acting... the media and other fanbases loved to hate on her. (Like how Zoe Saldana said, it was cool at the time to do so). It wasn't that bad imo. (Yes, it could have been better, but still ok for me 😊)

A reunion would be fun, but one can only dream I guess.😌

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Louis-j said:

I remember seeing it as a kid in theater. Actually I have a fun story : 

I went seeing the movie with my big sister and her female friend. During the break, her friend accompanied me to the toilet and as I was peeing, I turned my head and she was literally watching my **** closely from just a meter. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile: I felt weird the rest of the time, like I had just been violated... :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:#gifted

:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Eternalhouse said:

I've never seen these before! They're very fantasy perfume commercial-ish. Cute! Thanks for sharing!

But honestly I think the movie got criticism just because it Britney Spears acting... the media and other fanbases loved to hate on her. (Like how Zoe Saldana said, it was cool at the time to do so). It wasn't that bad imo. (Yes, it could have been better, but still ok for me 😊)

A reunion would be fun, but one can only dream I guess.😌

It was easter special ads and only aired in US if I’m not wrong. They’re on the dvd extras as well.

35 minutes ago, Mind Your Business said:

Stop with the conspiracies and just appreciate it. If my client was doing nothing to promote I’d think out of the box like this too. 

What conspiracy? I cited Britney’s own words. Yes, her team is doing what they can to generate income and interest for the book. This “strategy” isn’t anything new. It’s all they have to offer as long as Britney doesn’t want to be perform. Nothing wrong with Britney’s decision. There’s nothing wrong with what her team is trying to do to compensate. There’s nothing wrong with calling this a cash grab because it’s the truth.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, generation glory said:

What conspiracy? I cited Britney’s own words. Yes, her team is doing what they can to generate income and interest for the book. This “strategy” isn’t anything new. It’s all they have to offer as long as Britney doesn’t want to be perform. Nothing wrong with Britney’s decision. There’s nothing wrong with what her team is trying to do to compensate. There’s nothing wrong with calling this a cash grab because it’s the truth.

I'd say putting the movie in theaters is not that much of a cash-grab. In fact studios have to pay a lot to movie theaters in order to get their movies playing. This is not a movie they're expecting to generate tons of millions of dollars, so I'd say it's a decision where they have more to lose than gain. They seem to have booked over 800 screens which is a HUGE number in terms of money, so hopefully it'll be sold out  :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

the Crossroads merch is a cash-grab move for sure :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

I still celebrate this, I think it's a GREAT and unexpected way of promoting the book! This is a coming-of-age movie and that's exactly what I'm expecting from her memoir :liberatedaf_beyonce_yellow_lemonade_happy_free_carefree_smile_wind_hold_up:

• Love 4
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.