Britney turned down any on-camera interviews, including with Oprah, to discuss 'The Woman In Me'

Lola2790

If this is true...

Britney team believes she is not ready for a TV interview (other articles for months now revealed the same thing)...

But she is so ready to be back to Vegas to perform?

Two totally different things? Yes. But if Britney is not well mentally to handle questions... why they think she is ready to make millions performing every week?

She "allegedly"wants to make a huge comeback with fresh music, but why we never hear from her mouth? 

Her captions indicated very different versions than the sources (her team) are trying to share lately.

They make It Hard to discredit completely some "conspiracy theories".

I mean... for how long some fans will think it's normal the fact Britney never promotes any of the projects her team keep pushing to make money? It's really her wishes and ideas or...

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

A podcast interview would be the best thing for someone like Britney. She doesn’t have to have a camera in her face and we won’t be able to read her body and facial expressions.

Or a pre-recorded special, but an actually revealing one, unlike FTR. If she suffers from anxiety there’s no need to put her through the torture of any kind of live broadcast. 

• Like 9
1 hour ago, stronger1992 said:

This makes those Vegas rumors seem exactly what they are, rumors. There’s no was she’s getting on a stage in front of thousands of people. She can’t even do an interview with one person..

NO, it's totally different

Book promo = INTERVIEWS

INTERVIEWS are a pain in the ***, too invasive, it gives anxiety of a mistake or a question you can[t predict and on and on, + the attention

Vegas it's a rehearsal and dancing she doesn't have to discuss her life on stage

• Love 2
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

I find it near impossible to believe she wrote this book and I’m not sure I want to buy it because the longer this goes on I still think it’s all so weird, I don’t want give money and buy her products when I still think something is up. How many years now and no interview or anything, it’s not about me wanting her to resume her career or whatever, IDGAF about that, but wanting to actually see Britney is ok and making her own decisions/writing her own book etc. So upsetting, I’ve wanted to hear her story/words about everything so badly but I’m not sure we ever will now :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

“Wanting to actually see Britney is ok”

Girl Britney is dancing & living her best life flying back & forth to Mexico. She’s as fine as she can be given her circumstances.

Kind of wack that an interview is what you want to prove she’s okay, even if she herself is not ready. And also, what if she’s not okay? Given what they did to her, it would be completely normal for her to be distraught still. Back off & let her be. 

• Love 6
  • Like 1

Also the reason for the Conservatorship was a lot to with insurance and investors . Hybrid business model .

I personally don’t think many people would invest in a vegas show or anything after this book. People want a good ROI and solid investment … if the book doesn’t do that well, less people will be inclined in investing her ventures … 

also don’t think she cares .. but it’s a liability …

I still don’t get how they got out of the payments for domination 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Like 2
7 minutes ago, devilsadvocate said:

Also the reason for the Conservatorship was a lot to with insurance and investors . Hybrid business model .

I personally don’t think many people would invest in a vegas show or anything after this book. People want a good ROI and solid investment … if the book doesn’t do that well, less people will be inclined in investing her ventures … 

also don’t think she cares .. but it’s a liability …

I still don’t get how they got out of the payments for domination 

Because Lou forced Brit into the 4 month Bridges facility in order for insurance to waive the Domination contract. Health, illness would fall into the insurance clause

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block