Are YOU pressed with Britney and her IG?

15 hours ago, princessmimi said:

When you mean pressed, do you mean annoyed?

Because if so, yes but not because its personal to me but I just feel like she's trying too hard to prove she's sxy and free and also the erratic rants like yesterday are just so tired.

This rebellious streak is not cute anymore.

She needs to recover from the trauma of the past 2 decades cause obviously it messed up her badly.

Its just sad seeing what she's become now especially if you have been a fan since the beginning like me.

Its just disappointing.

Exactly this but when I say so everyone loses their mind here

15 hours ago, princessmimi said:

When you mean pressed, do you mean annoyed?

Because if so, yes but not because its personal to me but I just feel like she's trying too hard to prove she's sxy and free and also the erratic rants like yesterday are just so tired.

This rebellious streak is not cute anymore.

She needs to recover from the trauma of the past 2 decades cause obviously it messed up her badly.

Its just sad seeing what she's become now especially if you have been a fan since the beginning like me.

Its just disappointing.

If this is so traumatizing for you then maybe being a Britney Spears fan or a moderator on the Britney Spears forum isn't for you. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, Arianna said:

Exactly this but when I say so everyone loses their mind here

Oh believe me,

People having been losing their minds over my opinions since this weekend.

I literally have given over 10-15 WPS and restrictions due to the rudeness of members who don't agree with me.

But hey I'm just stating facts and I see the reality of Britney's situation.

I love her so much and that's why I'm so concerned for her and why I am so b.lunt and direct with her.

I mean if Britney was your friend or relative, wouldn't you act the same way?

Why is it different when it comes to her?

YES I do not know her nor ever will but I do care for her as a fan and as a person.

I just hope things do turn around for her, I really want things to get better in her life.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Super Mods
4 minutes ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

If this is so traumatizing for you then maybe being a Britney Spears fan or a moderator on the Britney Spears forum isn't for you. 

Lol of course you're responding. 

Man you are so bitter cause I restricted you and gave you WPs that you keep stalking me?

Being a fan does not mean I have to agree with her.

I don't worship her like you do.

She is a HUMAN like you and I only richer and famous.

And wtf said I was traumatized?!

At least I'm not stalking people online like you are.

• Haha 1

I love her insta bc I like seeing her express herself.

I think fans expect too much sometimes. She does not owe us anything, she especially does not need to change herself (how she expresses on insta) or how she deals with her trauma.

Some are so unforgiving and take Britney's "imperfections" as a personal attack   ??

Britney Spears What GIF

• Love 1

Hmm... I wouldn't say I'm pressed. I'm a little tired of the content, same old same old. But hey, if that's what she likes, it is what it is. What gets me now are the incoherent captions she's posted. If that's a glimpse into her mind right now, I worry a little... I just want her to heal and feel better but her posts show that she is still suffering, I mean look at her hair and the way she presents herself. It's slightly concerning. Also, the anger she still holds is unhealthy to her healing. 

• Like 3

Not pressed, but worried and annoyed. If her mind works the same way as her incoherent Instagram captions, then I'm really worried. She's an angry woman and she chooses the wrong targets to attack. Fast food employee? F CK YOU 🖕. A random fan who said we miss her? **** YOU TOO 🖕. An ex prisoner and **** dealer? Let's go out baby 🥰

This is how her mind works right now. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Interestingly my friends have started to ask more about her Instagram and the stories being spread. There is still massive empathy towards her and a respect for who she is and what she went through and an agreement the conservatorship has impacted her in ways people will never understand and that it should never have happened. But everyone seems to agree that she seems to have no real support around her. No one that truly cares about her unless money is involved. No family unit at all. There’s a sadness in the way they see her now as opposite to judgement  

• Love 1
2 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Oh believe me,

People having been losing their minds over my opinions since this weekend.

I literally have given over 10-15 WPS and restrictions due to the rudeness of members who don't agree with me.

But hey I'm just stating facts and I see the reality of Britney's situation.

I love her so much and that's why I'm so concerned for her and why I am so b.lunt and direct with her.

I mean if Britney was your friend or relative, wouldn't you act the same way?

Why is it different when it comes to her?

YES I do not know her nor ever will but I do care for her as a fan and as a person.

I just hope things do turn around for her, I really want things to get better in her life.

Didn’t you jump on me for respectfully letting you know that your behavior as a mod was not acceptable earlier this month because according to you, I don’t know you to be saying stuff like that, but yet here you are doing the same thing you were upset with me over, even though mind you, I was trying to give you sound advice, to Britney, who you don’t know at all except what’s put out into the world?

A little hypocritical don’t ya think?????

Confused Thinking GIF

• Super Mods
5 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Didn’t you jump on me for respectfully letting you know that your behavior as a mod was not acceptable earlier this month because according to you, I don’t know you to be saying stuff like that, but yet here you are doing the same thing you were upset with me over, even though mind you, I was trying to give you sound advice, to Britney, who you don’t know at all except what’s put out into the world?

A little hypocritical don’t ya think?????

Confused Thinking GIF

I did speak to someone on here about that but not with your username.

Did you change it?

How am I hypocritical when you are responding to me in this manner for no apparent reason?

How is your behavior different than the one you are accusing me of?

13 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

I did speak to someone on here about that but not with your username.

Did you change it?

How am I hypocritical when you are responding to me in this manner for no apparent reason?

How is your behavior different than the one you are accusing me of?

Yes I changed my username. We had a discussion where I was being nice to you because I felt bad for you so I was trying to give you constructive feedback on how you were acting like as a mod when you rudely jumped on a couple of members for no reason. You told me that I didn’t know you to be talking like that even though I wasn’t being rude to you, I was trying to help you out so that you could get a little more respect on here, but here you’re saying you’re doing the same thing to Britney that I did to you that upset you because I don’t know you.

How does that make any sense? What’s the difference with Britney except the fame and fortune? Shouldn’t Britney deserve the same respect as everybody else regardless of status?

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

Yes I changed my username. We had a discussion where I was being nice to you because I felt bad for you so I was trying to give you constructive feedback on how you were acting like as a mod when you rudely jumped on a couple of members for no reason. You told me that I didn’t know you to be talking like that even though I wasn’t being rude to you, I was trying to help you out so that you could get a little more respect on here, but here you’re saying you’re doing the same thing to Britney that I did to you that upset you because I don’t know you.

How does that make any sense? What’s the difference with Britney except the fame and fortune? Shouldn’t Britney deserve the same respect as everybody else regardless of status?

Well if you are the user I spoke to, I actually APOLOGIZED privately to the person I was rude to. So that is resolved.

I don't need you to tell me how to be a mod because I think I am doing a good job and even when I make mistakes, I always try to resolve them.

Just because I'm not politically correct and kissing up to Britney does not mean I don't care.

You think I would waste my time being on this website yet alone a mod if I didn't care about Britney?

I have been in this position for almost 3 months now but yet because I am b.lunt and honest about my opinions of Britney, I am attacked the most out of the bunch.

What am I supposed to be silent and not have an opinion cause of my position?

I never said she doesn't deserve respect, every human does.

I just think that when she is rude to fans like she was on Friday with her post and constantly making reckless decisions, its just gonna make things worse for her.

But hey its her life and if she wants to act like that, that's fine but just like she has the right to act like that, I have the right to express my opinion.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block