Are YOU pressed with Britney and her IG?

14 hours ago, jordeezy swifft said:

I'm pressed with HER right now. She is so much like her mom and it's annoying. Both of them let things happen to them and repeat the same cycles while using cryptic passive-aggressive social media posts to talk. I just hope Britney isn't using unhealthy *****. I was convinced that she wasn't but the newest boy toy really makes me concerned.

I think her new boy toy is fine and **** AF.. B and I love bad boys  .... 🤭

Personally I prefer her Instagram than others where they appear perfect and empty, with only self-promotional photo shoots, Britney remains a simple woman...Maybe we should reflect on what she has written in the past, she doesn't care what people think, It isn't there to demonstrate or justify its behavior, nor does it need to be diagnosed on the web, because it has no value.

• Love 2
11 hours ago, princessmimi said:

When you mean pressed, do you mean annoyed?

Because if so, yes but not because its personal to me but I just feel like she's trying too hard to prove she's sxy and free and also the erratic rants like yesterday are just so tired.

This rebellious streak is not cute anymore.

She needs to recover from the trauma of the past 2 decades cause obviously it messed up her badly.

Its just sad seeing what she's become now especially if you have been a fan since the beginning like me.

Its just disappointing.

You said it so perfectly :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block