20 second video of Jayden revealing true reason he doesn't speak to Britney

Lola2790

21 minutes ago, Elle90s said:

The kids are not asking for too much. Instagram or your kids. Your kids are important than all the chaos on IG. 

You're missing the point. This was all long before IG. The recorded her secretly in 2017/2018 while she was parenting them and would show KFed...They had little respect for her because they saw in the environment she was in no one respected her.

Edited by Lola2790
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Aj20 said:

Britney made the conscious choice to bring those children into the world. They owe her nothing and she owes them everything omg you people should never become parents. If they are refusing to see her because of her mental health that is okay because 17/18 year olds shouldn’t have to deal with the stress of a mentally unwell parent. She should work on bettering herself for her children

You do not know the dynamics of her abuse. The manipulation of using her kids to force her to make money . Stop judging. This is not a simple explanation. Try living this woman’s life. We all know nothing. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

This thread gave me headache… Kevin Federline is the reason of everything that messed up Britney’s life.. Meeting him was a mistake, marrying him was a mistake and yes.. I will say it .. having kids with him was a mistake. :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: 

The dancers that set her up with Kevin should be held accountable and drag for filth for ruining Britney’s life. 

This 100%. I used to think he wasn’t so bad because he was quiet for years while ppl like JT ran their mouths but that’s just because he was getting paid. Crossing paths with him was the worst thing to ever happen to Britney and it makes me so sad to think what might’ve been if she fell for someone decent and had children with someone who actually loved her. I don’t mean to sound horrible about her children, I feel really sorry for them too growing up in this situation, but having children with someone like K-Fed is the worst thing that could’ve happened to Britney. Someone with zero morals who only cares about money and doesn’t give a sh-t about said children, because if he was actually a good father who cared he’d want his children to have a good relationship with their mother. Missing out on a relationship with your mother can be SO damaging, we might see these effects down the track. I feel like Sean could be the one to reconnect with B, he’s been quietest about stuff and I just remember in that vid where they were at an art show or something he had his arm around her in a kind of caring/protective way. I hope they can reconnect someday despite Kevin’s wicked acts and I really hope one day they understand what happened and how Britney fought to see them, literally giving up her freedom. It’s not to say she didn’t have issues before Kevin, the 55 hour marriage obviously was impulsive and sign things weren’t great, but he truly destroyed her and seems to hate her and get a kick out of what he’s done. Fk those dancers to hell tbh. If only Britney got the Notebook role and got with Ryan Gosling, I know he’ll treat her good :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, Steve W said:

You do not know the dynamics of her abuse. The manipulation of using her kids to force her to make money . Stop judging. This is not a simple explanation. Try living this woman’s life. We all know nothing. 

Totally agree, but in the same breath, we don't know what her kids have experienced both from her and the people surrounding her who likely have no problem manipulating CHILDREN against their mother. I just don't like seeing her kids dragged through the mud, and I'm sure Britney doesn't appreciate it either.

Juno Lou on the other hand...

You Can Drag Her Now GIF

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Totally agree, but in the same breath, we don't know what her kids have experienced both from her and the people surrounding her who likely have no problem manipulating CHILDREN against their mother. I just don't like seeing her kids dragged through the mud, and I'm sure Britney doesn't appreciate it either.

Juno Lou on the other hand...

You Can Drag Her Now GIF

I agree.. the kids I am sure did not understand a lot and saw a lot. She was forced meds .. meds can be insanity . They never cared about her or her kids. Its all greed. Capitalize off your racehorse  daughter and control her . She I believe is only alive because she loves her kids. She did not put up a fight and let them move . She is showing love . Its a lot of layers to the truth. Her lawyer is working now for free.. following the money . Not thousand .. possibly over a billion. Its sad she has been controlled her entire life basically . We all know nothing. Yet the snakes are everywhere. 

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Aj20 said:

Ugh you’re gonna make me have to defend kfed and I hate that but anyway, hes not holding them against their will. They are 17 and 18 and don’t want to be around her. I don’t think KFed is a good person but I don’t think he would tell his children not to be around their mother just so he could collect more child support for like what? Another year? Be realistic. They never said that they never want to speak to their mom again they said they would see her when she gets better. 

"Ugh you’re gonna make me have to defend kfed"

Who are you trying to fool, you enjoy doing this...

This is the guy who gave a toxic statement to the media by claiming "she's on m***".. believing kfed words has got to be the silliest nonsensical thing to do.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, AZBH27 said:

This is the guy who gave a toxic statement to the media by claiming "she's on m***".. believing kfed words has got to be the silliest nonsensical thing to do.

He’s unfortunately always been a scumbag freeloader . 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Aj20 said:

They reconciled with their grandfather, people forgive and move on all the time. If a 17 and an 18 year old is capable of doing that then them asking their mother to not be so negative when they are in her presence is the least she can do

Is a little hard to "forgive and move on" when the abuse involved involuntarily ***** induced into her body, cancelling/disallowing any person (friends/relationship) that Britney is fond of to spent time with her, squeezing every litre of her to work like it was the Gulag, and confiscating all her hard earned wealth and not letting her drive for more than a decade. All have been confessed in court by Britney herself.

Just saying.. but what do I know, right?

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Aj20 said:

You are not Britney’s family and it’s obvious that’s she has mental illness and  she seems truly negative and draining to be around. If you stepped into the real world you would know how extremely hard it is to deal with a family member with mental illness especially if they don’t want to get help for themselves. Leave her kids alone and stop trying to paint them as villains or brainwashed

they live with a father who basically portrays their mother as unstable but still pays him monthly instead of him actually getting a job to support his family. You truly think they are not brainwashed? 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, Aj20 said:

Britney made the conscious choice to bring those children into the world. They owe her nothing and she owes them everything omg you people should never become parents. If they are refusing to see her because of her mental health that is okay because 17/18 year olds shouldn’t have to deal with the stress of a mentally unwell parent. She should work on bettering herself for her children

Agree. Obviously she was being nasty around them it's her right but leave the kids out of it.

10 hours ago, Slave4Brit88 said:

THANK YOU. Anyone who doesn’t think there has been parental alienation going on for YEARS is absolutely delusional beyond words. There is zero reason to record Britney in those moments expect to have the videos as a kind of ‘insurance’ to use against her like K-Fed tried to do but it backfired on him. He is an evil man who destroyed the relationship between the boys and Britney long before the ***** etc. He is the one who stipulated Britney couldn’t be with the boys without Jamie or a monitor, that is not a proper parenting relationship and it’s no wonder they’ve come to view her as a source of income and nothing more. They’ve seen over a decade of how she was treated like sh-t and like nothing more than a race horse, to quote Jamie, good for nothing but making money for everyone else so of course that influences their view of her. They’ve made the decision not to see her now sure but it comes after years of manipulation, and as Daphne said it has been encouraged by K-Fed. Britney has a lot of problems and she isn’t helping herself now but it’s ridiculous for ppl to try to state the boys haven’t been encouraged against her for years.

I hope mods will be better on this place then they were years ago and not let it turn into users derailing every thread to trash the sh-t out of Britney. Criticism sure, but ppl who actively hate Britney and have zero empathy for her shouldn’t be on what is meant to be a fan site.

Very well said. It’s one thing not to “support” Britney’s IG activity - God knows I don’t, but we all can be decent enough to STILL look at the bigger picture and take into account how things may have escalated too. It’s not fair to look at her current behavior and say “no wonder she was in a conservatorship” - it’s most likely the damn abusive conservatorship that caused a lot of this (hopefully reversible) damage. Same goes for her kids - YES she is currently making it worse and I don’t judge them as harshly as I do, but the way they were raised to view her is also a huge factor in her decline too IMO. 

I think it’s tragic how in that recording to her kid she even mentioned Robin. To think her kids witnessed how she was treated by everyone and grew to view her that way is really sad. Taking videos of her without her knowledge as little children and sending it to K **** is sick beyond belief. She certainly wasn’t on ***** or off her meds or whatever people are saying now, nor was her IG provocative at all, there’s literally no excuse.

As for the last part, I tend to agree though many here see legitimate opinions and criticism as “hateful” too so I think the fan base is way more divided than it needs to be. I criticize her current behavior a lot but I still get uncomfortable to read stuff like “she needs a shower”, it’s just low and plain gross. 

• Love 2
21 hours ago, AZBH27 said:

No he is not holding them against their will.  Yet he is manipulating. He is their dad and you know they love him.  He is alienating them from their mother. He does not work. Wake up you idiot . Keep blaming Britney . So many layers and leeches . Go away. 

20 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Very well said. It’s one thing not to “support” Britney’s IG activity - God knows I don’t, but we all can be decent enough to STILL look at the bigger picture and take into account how things may have escalated too. It’s not fair to look at her current behavior and say “no wonder she was in a conservatorship” - it’s most likely the damn abusive conservatorship that caused a lot of this (hopefully reversible) damage. Same goes for her kids - YES she is currently making it worse and I don’t judge them as harshly as I do, but the way they were raised to view her is also a huge factor in her decline too IMO. 

I think it’s tragic how in that recording to her kid she even mentioned Robin. To think her kids witnessed how she was treated by everyone and grew to view her that way is really sad. Taking videos of her without her knowledge as little children and sending it to K **** is sick beyond belief. She certainly wasn’t on ***** or off her meds or whatever people are saying now, nor was her IG provocative at all, there’s literally no excuse.

As for the last part, I tend to agree though many here see legitimate opinions and criticism as “hateful” too so I think the fan base is way more divided than it needs to be. I criticize her current behavior a lot but I still get uncomfortable to read stuff like “she needs a shower”, it’s just low and plain gross. 

Agree 100% - I don’t know how ppl can say ‘well look she needed a c-ship’ instead of realising the c-ship is what caused the damage. In For The Record she was the same Britney we knew previously, just seemed understandably depressed, yet every year since she seemed to decline more and more but they think the c-ship was beneficial for her, I can’t with these idiots. And it’s not to say she’s perfect, there was irrational  behaviour before like the 55 hour marriage but having a backward, abusive, psychopath moron in charge of you like Jamie Spears if you are someone who actually suffers mental illness is about the worst thing I could think of.

That recorded footage totally proves what a scumbag K-Fed is and how he’s alienated the boys from Britney all these years, it’s truly sickening. He seems to viscerally despise Britney despite the fact she gave him everything. It really hurts my heart how her relationship with her boys turned out due to nothing but greed. I remember in the Ronan Farrow article the child monitor said it was one of the saddest cases she’d worked on and what was happening wasn’t Britney’s fault but all the craziness surrounding her. 

I totally agree with you on her IG. I don’t really like the content, and a lot of it is quite off putting, but some comments are just way off. Nobody has to look at it, I rarely look except for what is posted here. Even all the users here and on social media trashing her teeth etc are so nasty. It’s going back to what this place was like before the voicemail leaked and so many comments were so awful. Not cool, there’s discussion and reasonable criticism and then there’s just people being disgusting because now it’s ‘cool’ again to trash Britney. I hope the mods won’t let it go back to ppl trashing Britney unwarranted in every thread non-stop again.

• Love 2
20 hours ago, Steve W said:

No he is not holding them against their will.  Yet he is manipulating. He is their dad and you know they love him.  He is alienating them from their mother. He does not work. Wake up you idiot . Keep blaming Britney . So many layers and leeches . Go away. 

Who are you directing your answer to??? I’m in agreement that kfed is not good person.  Why are you replying to me??

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block