20 second video of Jayden revealing true reason he doesn't speak to Britney

Lola2790

4 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Two things can be true at once. He’s evil for what he did to his pregnant gf and she’s evil for being an enabler and not giving a **** about the girl. Even if you believe they nonsense BS story that she believed it was over when she first got with him that still doesn’t excuse when she eventually found out it wasn’t true and still went on to marry and have kids with that man

First, why r u one Britney forum?

Second, r u a misogynist? Even if u r a woman, there r a lot of self hating women. U cant possibly make the nasty actions federline has done against women look like it's not just his fault. Britney might be selfish but nobody forced feder**** to do that. It was his responsibility to take care of his gf instead he went clubbing again and cheated on her with another woman. Father of the year. And he has not changed a bit over the past 2 decades. And his sons grew up to be just like him. I am sure he gave him a lot of women hating advices no wonder they treat their own mother like crap. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
44 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

Wtf are u on about, who said they need to parent her?

Abandoning anyone especially your MOTHER at such a crucial time when she needs support is unforgivable. And they have now confirmed it was over nothing.

I didn't say they need to look after her, but the act of abandoning her to move to a different state so their waste of a dad could continue having his hand in her purse like I said, is unforgivable.

Again, you say it like they orchestrated the move.  If his dad and step mom decide they are moving and their bio mom doesn’t care to intervene, what are they supposed to do? 

that’s a lot of pressure to put on kids.  Again, it’s not their responsibility to look after their mother.  

43 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

i believe britney has fulfilled her duties according to the american judcial system and provided them with support for 18 years… how hasn’t she been responsible? they chose to not speak to her and britney has honored their wishes as a truly good mother would given the circumstances… so what’s ur point?

You say that like they didn’t go on the media to beg their mom to stop posting nude images and then she pretty much tells them to F off.  

maybe, just maybe it she had honored their wishes to not make them the target of bullying they would’ve stayed. 

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, humstarr said:

First, why r u one Britney forum?

Second, r u a misogynist? Even if u r a woman, there r a lot of self hating women. U cant possibly make the nasty actions federline has done against women look like it's not just his fault. Britney might be selfish but nobody forced feder**** to do that. It was his responsibility to take care of his gf instead he went clubbing again and cheated on her with another woman. Father of the year. And he has not changed a bit over the past 2 decades. And his sons grew up to be just like him. I am sure he gave him a lot of women hating advices no wonder they treat their own mother like crap. 

I literally said it’s his and Britney fault? Nobody forced federline to do what he did but nobody forced Britney to do what she did either? Why are you acting like two things can’t be true at once? You brought up him cheating and leaving  his pregnant gf to attack his character (which I also believe is a ****ty thing to do) but I’m also not a hypocrite so I said if you bring that up then by your own logic Britney is also a bad person because she was a willing participant in that evil situation

Edited by Aj20
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
51 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Their father has literally been feeding his ENTIRE federline clan on that money. As of right now she only has to provide for the youngest and no person in their right mind believes that all that money goes directly to the son. Especially when NOBODY HAS A JOB OR SOURCE OF INCOME except Britney. It is NOT her job to provide for anyone else. 

Kfed providing emotional support as in letting them get high all day? That is not being a father. I am pretty sure that's criminal. 

Britney can be the worst person in the world in totally mentally ill it STILL DOESNT GIVE ANYONE RIGHT TO TRAFFIC HER AND STEAL HER MONEY! 

I dont understand which part of this do u not get? R u one of those federlines who r too high to function? 

Her children didn’t traffic her or steal her money.  

they were brought into this world by her.  If she was mentally well they would’ve had a lavish lifestyle WITH HER which is what the child support is meant to do: provide the life they would’ve had if she was their legal guardian.  

it’s obvious y’all don’t have kids.  

• Haha 1
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I think this situation is much more complex than we will ever understand. I hope that they can all find common ground one day. They were raised without being taught how to have empathy for their mother. We have to admit that it has to be very difficult for them to see the way her life is at the moment. They’re too young and dumb to grasp it. Sean’s girlfriend had posted that he was scared to be around Britney unmediated. That she was walking around naked and speaking in her British accent. That has to be a lot for a child to see. Let’s just have some sympathy for all parties involved. 

when did she post this? do we have a screenshot or sth?

42 minutes ago, Hot pink said:

The kids have been alienated and brainwashed though.

He says clearly they don’t talk to her because the conflicted relationship with the rest of the family. He just wants her to be chill with everybody.

She didn’t do anything wrong as a mother. 

46 minutes ago, humstarr said:

What makes u think she says that around them. According to her all they do is lock themselves in a room and sleep.

They were clearly raised to hate her by her abusers. She barely saw them cuz she had to work with no days off. 

One of the boy’s girlfriend said that he’s scared to be around his mother because she walks around naked and talks in a British accent. There are many reasons why they don’t talk to their mother. They aren’t brainwashed or alienated, they have boundaries and made their own choice 

Edited by Aj20
  • Like 2

I’m so tired of people not accepting that Britney isn’t an angel.  She’s human. Humans are flawed.  

no one is saying Kevin was an angel and a perfect father but he was the parent better suited to raise their kids.  Does that make him dad of the year? No.  It just makes him a better parent in the eyes of the court.  

the only innocents are the children.  They had greedy *** adults around them all the time most likely manipulating them at the expense of their relationship with their mother.  

if anyone deserves empathy it’s the kids.  If anyone deserves time and space to figure this all out it’s the kids.  

• Love 4
  • Like 3
11 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

You say that like they didn’t go on the media to beg their mom to stop posting nude images and then she pretty much tells them to F off.  

maybe, just maybe it she had honored their wishes to not make them the target of bullying they would’ve stayed. 

It wouldnt matter if she posted nothing. You should find another excuse.  They stopped seeing her before brit even started taking thoss *****. Britney admittted why they stopped going to her house actually. She does not allow them to be lazy there. 

Edited by OutofKontrol
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, OutofKontrol said:

It wouldnt matter if she posted nothing. You should find another excuse.  They stopped seeing her before brit even started taking thoss *****. Britney admittted why they stopped going to her house actually. She does not allow them to be lazy there. 

Shouldn’t we ask them why they stopped seeing their mother instead of Britney? It’s been well established she isn’t a credible source of information.  

• Love 2
  • Like 2
Just now, GmailMyHeart said:

Shouldn’t we ask them why they stopped seeing their mother instead of Britney? It’s been well established she isn’t a credible source of information.  

Uh, jayden pretty much said why in the video. He said he wants her to "chill" LOL

And ill take her words, over the words of supporters of human trafficking anyday(the fedz/team con) 

• Like 4
41 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

If you’re going by that logic Britney is also a horrible person because she knew he had a pregnant girlfriend and didn’t care, rushed to propose to him, married him and then gave him two babies

she did not know until way later

it is proven she asked him in Chaotic and he said he had an ex and ONE kid but they split up months ago. he did not say she was pregnant

also Shar confirmed they were together at that time and was shocked to suddenly see him in tabloids with Britney. he lied to both.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, OutofKontrol said:

Uh, jayden pretty much said why in the video. He said he wants her to "chill" LOL

And ill take her words, over the words of supporters of human trafficking anyday(the fedz/team con) 

See that’s up to interpretation.  

I understood it as he wants her to chill having problems with everyone and their cat. 

15 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

One of the boy’s girlfriend said that he’s scared to be around his mother because she walks around naked and talks in a British accent. There are many reasons why they don’t talk to their mother. They aren’t brainwashed or alienated, they have boundaries and made their own choice 

show proof of this please. never seen this what Preston's girlfriend posted..

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

she did not know until way later

it is proven she asked him in Chaotic and he said he had an ex and ONE kid but they split up months ago. he did not say she was pregnant

also Shar confirmed they were together at that time and was shocked to suddenly see him in tabloids with Britney. he lied to both.

Britney found out in April of 2004 about Shar and the whole situation long before she married him and had kids please be serious!

WWW.MTV.COM

Britney Spears And Kevin Federline Timeline: Try to look at the bright side, Kevin. Jason Alexander, your...

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

See that’s up to interpretation.  

I understood it as he wants her to chill having problems with everyone and their cat. 

Yup. He wants her to "chill" with the people she paid agaisnt her will for over 10 years, who then attempted to kill her. Who then after that, wanted brit to pay their legal fees. Sounds great!

Real Housewives Nene Leaks GIF by Slice

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

There’s no doubt she is currently self sabotaging and pushing them even farther away, but the problems didn’t actually start now because of the excessive n.udity.

A decade ago, she was under the conservatorship - medicated, controlled and not provocative at all, her instagram was completely “clean”.

Even then, when they were just little kids, they recorded how she yelled at them (without her knowledge) on multiple occasions just like any parent would. That fact alone is VERY telling on how they were brought up to look at her like some kind of a circus freak. Just like she said in the recording, the kids saw how everyone else treated her (she even mentioned Robin) and sadly they grew up without respecting her as a human being and their parent. 

Again, I find the current situation super depressing and I hate pretty much everything about her instagram. I don’t even know if the Daphne story is 100% false at this point. BUT she definitely deserved better when it comes to her children, even if she’s making it even worse now. Whatever her current issues are, the brainwashing started YEARS ago.

Plus, who knows, maybe if they had supported her when the conservatorship was dissolved (rather than alienating her) we would be seeing a completely different Britney now.  Imagine losing 14 years of your life for your kids, only for them to cut ties with you the minute you get free because you dared to be vocal against your abusers. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block