20 second video of Jayden revealing true reason he doesn't speak to Britney

Lola2790

7 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Britney made the conscious choice to bring those children into the world. They owe her nothing and she owes them everything omg you people should never become parents. If they are refusing to see her because of her mental health that is okay because 17/18 year olds shouldn’t have to deal with the stress of a mentally unwell parent. She should work on bettering herself for her children

They refuse to see her yet they want to welcome their abusive grandfather with open arms. Makes so much sense.

• Love 9
Just now, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

They refuse to see her yet they want to welcome their abusive grandfather with open arms. Makes so much sense.

They reconciled with their grandfather, people forgive and move on all the time. If a 17 and an 18 year old is capable of doing that then them asking their mother to not be so negative when they are in her presence is the least she can do

• Haha 3
  • Like 2
6 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

I’m literally respecting him, you guys aren’t by invalidating his decision to not see his mother. He says his mother is constantly accusing people of stuff and he wish she would be chill. We all see Britney’s Instagram captions now imagine being around someone all day Rambling incoherently about negative stuff. Again, leave her sons alone

They trafficked and drugged her. Her sons probably never been around her while she wasnt on ***** she was forced to take. 

I would be angry too. It is not a rocket science. The fact that they r not angry at their fAmiLeE for what they did to their own mother who literally is the only person who has been and still provides for them is concerning. 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
6 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

They reconciled with their grandfather, people forgive and move on all the time. If a 17 and an 18 year old is capable of doing that then them asking their mother to not be so negative when they are in her presence is the least she can do

So that’s ok to do. He can choke one of his grandsons and all is forgiven. But Britney needs to be chill with her abusers.

• Love 4
14 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

I’m literally respecting him, you guys aren’t by invalidating his decision to not see his mother. He says his mother is constantly accusing people of stuff and he wish she would be chill. We all see Britney’s Instagram captions now imagine being around someone all day Rambling incoherently about negative stuff. Again, leave her sons alone

No one is invalidating his decision. You got me mixed up with the fans that call her kids ungrateful brats, etc because I do not. Her children have been abused by the same people that abused their mother. You're tacting on to what he said his problem is. Listen to what he's saying without your opinion. 

• Like 1

I think this situation is much more complex than we will ever understand. I hope that they can all find common ground one day. They were raised without being taught how to have empathy for their mother. We have to admit that it has to be very difficult for them to see the way her life is at the moment. They’re too young and dumb to grasp it. Sean’s girlfriend had posted that he was scared to be around Britney unmediated. That she was walking around naked and speaking in her British accent. That has to be a lot for a child to see. Let’s just have some sympathy for all parties involved. 

Edited by Kaitlyn Johnson
  • Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, humstarr said:

They trafficked and drugged her. Her sons probably never been around her while she wasnt on ***** she was forced to take. 

I would be angry too. It is not a rocket science. The fact that they r not angry at their fAmiLeE for what they did to their own mother who literally is the only person who has been and still provides for them is concerning. 

Her kids were there when she was under the conservatorship, they most likely saw everything. Adults don’t realize that kids are very attentive and are smarter than they appear. They know what Britney deals with mentally, that is their mother. You cannot expect them to be angry with their family because you do not know what happened behind closed doors. “The only person who has been and still provides for them” is this supposed to mean anything to me? She is their mother that’s what she supposed to do, she brought them here on this earth against their will. She provides the financial support and KFed provides the emotional support (seems like a fair trade off to me). Anyway, Jayden said that he hopes one day him and his mother could sit face to face and have a conversation about their hardships and Britney responded saying the same. She is the parent/adult it is her responsibility to fix the relationship and so far it seems as if she choosing not to

• Like 4
25 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Ugh you’re gonna make me have to defend kfed and I hate that but anyway, hes not holding them against their will. They are 17 and 18 and don’t want to be around her. I don’t think KFed is a good person but I don’t think he would tell his children not to be around their mother just so he could collect more child support for like what? Another year? Be realistic. They never said that they never want to speak to their mom again they said they would see her when she gets better. 

Did you forget the daphne interview where kfed literally praised one of them (Preston I think?) for choosing not to speak to Britney and even daphne! Of all people! Thought it was wrong??? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 2
  • Like 6
24 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Britney made the conscious choice to bring those children into the world. They owe her nothing and she owes them everything omg you people should never become parents. If they are refusing to see her because of her mental health that is okay because 17/18 year olds shouldn’t have to deal with the stress of a mentally unwell parent. She should work on bettering herself for her children

you literally sound so ignorant… 😂😂 it’s quite funny that someone with your mindset can even judge someone… i wish for your life to be filled with only mirrors going forward so you can always see the person you truly are 😁

• Love 4
16 minutes ago, humstarr said:

That’s what you find concerning?! 

not that their mother is running around with a convicted felon and didn’t contest their move to Hawaii? I wish she had decided to move to Hawaii too, it’s her happy place and it’s so much more peaceful. 

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

you literally sound so ignorant… 😂😂 it’s quite funny that someone with your mindset can even judge someone… i wish for your life to be filled with only mirrors going forward so you can always see the person you truly are 😁

If looking in a mirror was enough to see the person you are, Britney would’ve cured herself with her pole dancing videos.  

if you bring someone into this world, you are responsible for them weather you like it or not.  

• Like 5
5 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

Her kids were there when she was under the conservatorship, they most likely saw everything. Adults don’t realize that kids are very attentive and are smarter than they appear. They know what Britney deals with mentally, that is their mother. You cannot expect them to be angry with their family because you do not know what happened behind closed doors. “The only person who has been and still provides for them” is this supposed to mean anything to me? She is their mother that’s what she supposed to do, she brought them here on this earth against their will. She provides the financial support and KFed provides the emotional support (seems like a fair trade off to me). Anyway, Jayden said that he hopes one day him and his mother could sit face to face and have a conversation about their hardships and Britney responded saying the same. She is the parent/adult it is her responsibility to fix the relationship and so far it seems as if she choosing not to

Their father has literally been feeding his ENTIRE federline clan on that money. As of right now she only has to provide for the youngest and no person in their right mind believes that all that money goes directly to the son. Especially when NOBODY HAS A JOB OR SOURCE OF INCOME except Britney. It is NOT her job to provide for anyone else. 

Kfed providing emotional support as in letting them get high all day? That is not being a father. I am pretty sure that's criminal. 

Britney can be the worst person in the world in totally mentally ill it STILL DOESNT GIVE ANYONE RIGHT TO TRAFFIC HER AND STEAL HER MONEY! 

I dont understand which part of this do u not get? R u one of those federlines who r too high to function? 

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, GmailMyHeart said:

Ummm, they were children. It’s not their job to parent their parent. 

Wtf are u on about, who said they need to parent her?

Abandoning anyone especially your MOTHER at such a crucial time when she needs support is unforgivable. And they have now confirmed it was over nothing.

I didn't say they need to look after her, but the act of abandoning her to move to a different state so their waste of a dad could continue having his hand in her purse like I said, is unforgivable.

• Love 4
  • Like 2
4 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

No, you’re ignorant. Children don’t owe their parents anything because they didn’t ask their parents to bring them here. Parents choose to have children and bring them here on earth to suffer because of their own selfish reasons.  I hope you never have children because your mindset makes it seem like children are indebted to their parents just for birthing them 

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

That’s what you find concerning?! 

not that their mother is running around with a convicted felon and didn’t contest their move to Hawaii? I wish she had decided to move to Hawaii too, it’s her happy place and it’s so much more peaceful. 

Convict felon is as of now nothing but a rumor. She DID consent to them moving even tho it is unfair to her. 

Yeah I find it concerning that her sons are okay with her family trafficking her and stealing her money for 13 years. Not to mention the spying.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, GmailMyHeart said:

If looking in a mirror was enough to see the person you are, Britney would’ve cured herself with her pole dancing videos.  

if you bring someone into this world, you are responsible for them weather you like it or not.  

i believe britney has fulfilled her duties according to the american judcial system and provided them with support for 18 years… how hasn’t she been responsible? they chose to not speak to her and britney has honored their wishes as a truly good mother would given the circumstances… so what’s ur point?

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block