20 second video of Jayden revealing true reason he doesn't speak to Britney

Lola2790

Why do i have a feeling that they dropped Britney completely because everything revealed to the public. And they can hurt her even more by threatening the kids. 
I don’t know how threatened or brainwashed you can be, would you take your mom’s videos privately and expose it to your father? 
what happened to these kids gone from wishing death to their grandfather to Britney to be chill with the family?

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

No, you’re ignorant. Children don’t owe their parents anything because they didn’t ask their parents to bring them here. Parents choose to have children and bring them here on earth to suffer because of their own selfish reasons.  I hope you never have children because your mindset makes it seem like children are indebted to their parents just for birthing them 

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Love 2
  • Like 1
19 minutes ago, Gutterguppy2.0 said:

So that’s ok to do. He can choke one of his grandsons and all is forgiven. But Britney needs to be chill with her abusers.

When did I say Britney needs to be chill with her abusers? I said don’t be negative in her sons presence and talk about that stuff especially since they don’t want you to. How about asking them about school, their social life? Their doctor visits, college, giving them life advice? Especially since she barely see them she should talking about her and them not everyone else. Not everything have to be “ omg f uk my family they ruined my life” when you’re around your children

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Btw, unfortunately britney could turned the tables around if she wouldn’t post all that weird content on social media.

even silence would have prove her innocence. Now everybody thinks that dropping the con was a mistake.

How unfortunate.people do not have any filters and Britney could have been killed on thay facility if fans and that guy from con wouldn’t leave a voice mail to britneysgram girls.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Aj20 said:

When did I say Britney needs to be chill with her abusers? I said don’t be negative in her sons presence and talk about that stuff especially since they don’t want you to. How about asking them about school, their social life? Their doctor visits, college, giving them life advice? Especially since she barely see them she should talking about her and them not everyone else. Not everything have to be “ omg f uk my family they ruined my life” when you’re around your children

What makes u think she says that around them. According to her all they do is lock themselves in a room and sleep.

They were clearly raised to hate her by her abusers. She barely saw them cuz she had to work with no days off. 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, rebellion_is_the_way said:

Btw, unfortunately britney could turned the tables around if she wouldn’t post all that weird content on social media.

even silence would have prove her innocence. Now everybody thinks that dropping the con was a mistake.

How unfortunate.people do not have any filters and Britney could have been killed on thay facility if fans and that guy from con wouldn’t leave a voice mail to britneysgram girls.

people literally think she is cloned… she could have done nothing and it still wouldn’t have changed anything. let’s be real. people excepted a come back album and sales, that was the only thing people wanted. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Aj20 said:

You are not Britney’s family and it’s obvious that’s she has mental illness and  she seems truly negative and draining to be around. If you stepped into the real world you would know how extremely hard it is to deal with a family member with mental illness especially if they don’t want to get help for themselves. Leave her kids alone and stop trying to paint them as villains or brainwashed

The kids have been alienated and brainwashed though.

He says clearly they don’t talk to her because the conflicted relationship with the rest of the family. He just wants her to be chill with everybody.

She didn’t do anything wrong as a mother. 

Edited by Hot pink
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, itsxrichiexbish said:

people literally think she is cloned… she could have done nothing and it still wouldn’t have changed anything. let’s be real. people excepted a come back album and sales, that was the only thing people wanted. 

That clone community are beyond insane. People cloned a sheep years ago and even it did not live. Too much resident evil and clout seeking, for me.

12 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Their father has literally been feeding his ENTIRE federline clan on that money. As of right now she only has to provide for the youngest and no person in their right mind believes that all that money goes directly to the son. Especially when NOBODY HAS A JOB OR SOURCE OF INCOME except Britney. It is NOT her job to provide for anyone else. 

Kfed providing emotional support as in letting them get high all day? That is not being a father. I am pretty sure that's criminal. 

Britney can be the worst person in the world in totally mentally ill it STILL DOESNT GIVE ANYONE RIGHT TO TRAFFIC HER AND STEAL HER MONEY! 

I dont understand which part of this do u not get? R u one of those federlines who r too high to function? 

I do believe KFed should get a job. In fact he should’ve had one for the last 18 years to show him and Britney’s kids and his other children the importance of hard work and be a good role model for them. But you have to remember that Britney was going to pay that money regardless in child support. Child support isn’t based on the basic necessities for children it’s based on how much the parent makes. Britney makes millions of dollars a year so child support for her is obviously going to be high. Also, we do not know what goes on behind closed doors, teenagers that age smoke w33d all the time have you never been to college? Let’s not forget Britney was also young once upon a time and getting getting high off w33d on her reality show with Kevin. It’s obvious he provides them emotional support because they talk about how they often talk to their dad and get advice from him. 

• Like 3
Just now, Aj20 said:

I do believe KFed should get a job. In fact he should’ve had one for the last 18 years to show him and Britney’s kids and his other children the importance of hard work and be a good role model for them. But you have to remember that Britney was going to pay that money regardless in child support. Child support isn’t based on the basic necessities for children it’s based on how much the parent makes. Britney makes millions of dollars a year so child support for her is obviously going to be high. Also, we do not know what goes on behind closed doors, teenagers that age smoke w33d all the time have you never been to college? Let’s not forget Britney was also young once upon a time and getting getting high off w33d on her reality show with Kevin. It’s obvious he provides them emotional support because they talk about how they often talk to their dad and get advice from him. 

It's one thing to smoke w e e d in college. Its another when a so called father gives his underaged teens w e e d while their mom is under microscope. He is not a real father. What advice does he give them exactly. He is an unemployed loser who dumped his pregnant ex gf for britney then dumped her with two infant kids to spend time wasting her money at strip clubs. Has no skills and has been doing nothing but get high and go to strip clubs his entire life. I can give an advice too. It is not a hard thing to do. 

They love him cuz he shows them no discipline and lets them get high at the house. There's literally nothing else to that. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, humstarr said:

It's one thing to smoke w e e d in college. Its another when a so called father gives his underaged teens w e e d while their mom is under microscope. He is not a real father. What advice does he give them exactly. He is an unemployed loser who dumped his pregnant ex gf for britney then dumped her with two infant kids to spend time wasting her money at strip clubs. Has no skills and has been doing nothing but get high and go to strip clubs his entire life. I can give an advice too. It is not a hard thing to do. 

They love him cuz he shows them no discipline and lets them get high at the house. There's literally nothing else to that. 

If you’re going by that logic Britney is also a horrible person because she knew he had a pregnant girlfriend and didn’t care, rushed to propose to him, married him and then gave him two babies

Edited by Aj20
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Aj20 said:

If you’re going by that logic Britney is also a horrible person because she knew he had a pregnant girlfriend and didn’t care, rushed to propose to him, married him and then gave him two babies

Maybe so but it wasnt her pregnant gf and God only knows what he told her. From what i remember he told Britney he had a pregnant gf but it was over between them which later was a surprise for Shar herself. He is a pathological liar who only cares about what's best for him. 

Just now, humstarr said:

Maybe so but it wasnt her pregnant gf and God only knows what he told her. From what i remember he told Britney he had a pregnant gf but it was over between them which later was a surprise for Shar herself. He is a pathological liar who only cares about what's best for him. 

Two things can be true at once. He’s evil for what he did to his pregnant gf and she’s evil for being an enabler and not giving a **** about the girl. Even if you believe they nonsense BS story that she believed it was over when she first got with him that still doesn’t excuse when she eventually found out it wasn’t true and still went on to marry and have kids with that man

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, humstarr said:

Spot on 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block