Britney calls out people who says HI to her

Jup1ter

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, DiamondCircus said:

Yeah, it's a bit strange to be acting out like this when her long awaited and highly anticipated book is out in a little over a month.

Britney just doesn't seem to care. 

As much as I want to get the book,

I feel like its not gonna get into the topics we all want to hear her perspective on like the conservatorships, 2007, her relationships, etc.

Its just gonna be like a fluff piece and talk about things we already know like her performances and her videos.

If I wanted to know about those things, I'd Google them.

We all want the dirt, that's why celeb autobiographies are so popular.

• Like 8
23 minutes ago, easy said:

Agreed! Personally I don't see a problem venting on social media. She's not naming names, this post is even more vague than the jack in the box post. The only way she's gonna learn is the same way all of us learned– by making mistakes. Unfortunately for Britney, her mistakes are always public and always magnified to the millionth degree. If she wants to be a little *****y and shady on ig, so what! If anyone says they haven't ever once done it, I'll show you a liar. 

She can totally express herself the way she wants to and that’s why we all fell in love with her, she’s a real and an honest one!

but it’s the wording for me that totally changed maybe what she really meant.

for example, she may sound entitled here because that’s how people shield and protect themselves. So I only hope for her to find healthier ways to manage her emotions, because that’s why the cycles of people hurting each other don’t end in the entire world, we keep on being too intense, like this thread on exhale:blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Edited by CharmingMadness
  • Love 1
  • Like 3

To be honest it’s hard to support her efforts/work now if this is what she posts. Like “mind your business” and the “woman in me” cover were a slap in the face …

I can support her work if she appears like a kind person but it’s hard to support her work when she isn’t kind nor seems to put effort into her work. 

nonetheless I continue to follow her trajectory and wish her the best … but just cant financially support her endeavors and it’s weird feeling that way .. i hope she retires if this is the effort and image she is going to put out there 

not that she need my money but I’m not buying the book (unless the content appears sincere)

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Love 2
  • Like 5
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, BadBunny said:

She’s too stubborn and her behavior comes off as extremely bratty/entitled. It’s no wonder her children and husband left her. This is not what Britney represented or the woman the world fell in love with. 

Yeah that sweet Britney we used to know is either dead due to what happened to her or it was all an act.

Idk what to believe tbh.

Its just hard to believe that she became this bitter hateful woman.

Like I said, I get that she's been through a lot but so have millions of people including me but unlike her, we build a bridge and get over it.

If she isn't complaining and whining about all the bad things that have happened to her, she's posting those cringey dance videos. :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, princessmimi said:

As much as I want to get the book,

I feel like its not gonna get into the topics we all want to hear her perspective on like the conservatorships, 2007, her relationships, etc.

Its just gonna be like a fluff piece and talk about things we already know like her performances and her videos.

If I wanted to know about those things, I'd Google them.

We all want the dirt, that's why celeb autobiographies are so popular.

I’m already prepared for the book to be completely trashed and not taken seriously. She clearly feels some type of way with the public, so it just seems stupid to be releasing a personal book right now. She did it for the money and nothing else. 

• Like 9
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

I’m already prepared for the book to be completely trashed and not taken seriously. She clearly feels some type of way with the public, so it just seems stupid to be releasing a personal book right now. She did it for the money and nothing else. 

Yeah I already saw posts online making fun of her for writing a book and that she used a ghostwriter.

Which even if that's true, so have other celebs.

However I have a feeling this book is not going to be personal and will just be information we can find on Google.

• Like 2

I know that healing from trauma is messy and she doesn't have an easy path ahead of her. I'm hoping she will eventually grow past being so angry at the world. I hope that she will find it in herself to be a kinder version of herself again one day. This is an ugly side of her anger. I just hope she doesn't stay bitter and mean forever because that's not a good way to live. Everyone has bad days so that's forgivable but it's not right to be mean to the regular everyday people who haven't done anything to her. The anger is better focus where it's deserved!

• Like 1
Just now, princessmimi said:

Yeah I already saw posts online making fun of her for writing a book and that she used a ghostwriter.

However I have a feeling this book is not going to be personal and will just be information we can find on Google.

I honestly think she hates her fans and her career. It imprisoned her. 

• Like 4
Just now, princessmimi said:

It’s more than just a ghost writer. They’re fairly common. It’s how accurate it will be. She isn’t seen as a reliable narrator. It’s a struggle just to make sense of her Instagram posts. She has lost all credibility at this point. 

• Like 6

I feel like in her mind being provocative  in the way she dresses, or in the way she speaks is something « cool » and expressing anger and being « bad » equals having confidence. That’s why it looks immature. But I don’t think it’s necessary to drag her that much for that post, she’s not very specific about who she’s talking to and what really happened.

But she seems to be having a hard time with the divorce and everything, she’s usually much more positive and always preach to spread kindness.

Don’t forget it’s been her sons birthdays lately and she hasn’t seen them in years. It must be so depressing for her. Let’s just send her some good energy ❤️🌹

• Like 3
Just now, Sia said:

Meanwhile, a girl like the one in this video who was physically locked up, kept isolated from society and abused somehow manages to grow from this experience and become a productive person. Pretty sure she’s not spending her life venting and being bitter at the world.

Obviously a different situation but kind of difficult to look at Britney and feel any sympathy at this point. 

This is not a fair comparison at all. We can be upset at the way Britney is choosing to channel her anger, but comparing one person's plight to another to make a point is cruel. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, gar said:

Nobody is the same now as in 2016. Except dead ppl.

… it’s not just that she’s changed or matured in the past few years. She’s like a totally different person. I feel like if you told “the old” Britney this is what she’d be posting in a few years she wouldn’t believe it herself. 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.