Britney calls out people who says HI to her

Jup1ter

2 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

She is DONE being nice, and I can’t blame her. 
The world, her family, the courts, her own kids, the media, other celebrities have been cruel to her for YEARS. She was belittled, bullied, taken advantage off, ridiculed, enslaved and almost killed. She has every right to lash out and be angry for a while. I’ll take it. She can cuss and scream at us for a while if she likes, I’ll sit down and take it. She earned it. 

No. That's how toxic relationships thrive. Nobody should be allowed to disrespect others, especially those wishing her well!

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, Dreamer26 said:

Lithium and all other ***** they gave her really damaged her brain.  Especially that last rehab center really destroyed her. She is not really with us anymore. So her posts not surprising me anymore.

I don’t think it’s fair to post these like that. She survived a very traumatic event in her life. Of course she is going to suffer from it.

I just think she should stop posting on social media. She doesn’t owe us anything. Just enjoy your life Brit. There’s no need for you to share all of this online as it will come back to haunt you for years to one afterwards…

17 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Does she though? I mean if her housekeeper was there to work why all of a sudden has she been hanging out with him? You don’t go to bars in Mexico as a public figure to be left alone, nor does one reach for attention online! 

Maybe I should have clarified. She probably wants to be left alone from the general public but nobody wants to be totally alone and it seems like she’s always had a hard time finding people who genuinely just want to be friends with her.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I don’t like to speculate but there are possible  mental health issues (manic episodes, PTSD, trauma bonding etc), that she’s portraying on IG. And NO that does not mean she ever needed / needs a conservatorship. It just means she needs proper healing and treatment. I don’t care if she expresses that on social media. But I do hope she’s getting the treatment she deserves. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, lluaces said:

The reactions to this just show how little real empathy there is. Her life was run against her will for over a decade. She’s been out for two years and people are asking “why is she so angry?” 

This is nothing new with Britney. This is who Britney is, or at least who she has become, or how she has dealt with fame even before the conservatorship. The same Britney that before the conservatorship told a fan, “I don’t know who you think I am, *****, but I’m not that person.”

I’ve been a fan of her in the early days and am still a fan of her music.

as far as I’m concerned, her issue with fans goes back to the World of Britney Ruben Garay days who always said she didn’t like her fans.

I think she’s appreciative of her fans because she knows that’s how she stays relevant, gets attention and makes her money.

She didn’t even want to credit her fans or documentaries with assisting in her freedom from the conservatorship.

“She has also, I'm told, developed a phobia of people touching her, supposedly as a reaction to the constant pawing of obsessed fans. When I ask Ruben Garay, the founder of the now defunct World of Britney website, what her attitude is towards her fans, he pushes back his baseball cap and raises his eyebrows. 'Britney has never really cared about her fans,' he says, with a sigh. 'We ran a competition on the website to meet with Britney Spears at her album launch party in LA [in November 2005]. It was all agreed with her management. We said that whoever won would have to fly themselves to California and, in the end, two guys flew in all the way from Ohio buying tickets on a maxed-out credit card.

'On the evening, we were standing by the bar waiting for her. She comes in, walks right by and passes straight through us without saying a thing. It was unbelievable. I just thought: "Show some respect." But she doesn't give a **** about her fans. She thinks the world revolves around her, she's very selfish, very self-absorbed and all that nice Southern girl shtick is total bull****.'”

Edited by waynebradybyday
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3
5 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

She is DONE being nice, and I can’t blame her. 
The world, her family, the courts, her own kids, the media, other celebrities have been cruel to her for YEARS. She was belittled, bullied, taken advantage off, ridiculed, enslaved and almost killed. She has every right to lash out and be angry for a while. I’ll take it. She can cuss and scream at us for a while if she likes, I’ll sit down and take it. She earned it. 

I won't sit down and take it, and neither should anyone else that hasn't done anything to her.

Britney admitted herself in FTR that she was mad at herself for letting people take advantage of her. It's ironic that people think Britney deserves some special treatment as s celeb to not be talked too, to not be judged, to not be talked about this all comes with the territory.

What her family did, and the CON is disgusting, and she didn't deserve that, just as the way she's attacking religion, fast food employees, and everyday people is uncalled for. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, waynebradybyday said:

This is nothing new with Britney. This is who Britney is, or at least who she has become, or how she has dealt with fame even before the conservatorship. The same Britney that before the conservatorship told a fan, “I don’t know who you think I am, *****, but I’m not that person.”

I’ve been a fan of her in the early days and am still a fan of her music.

as far as I’m concerned, her issue with fans goes back to the World of Britney Ruben Garay days who always said she didn’t like her fans.

I think she’s appreciative of her fans because she knows that’s how she stays relevant, gets attention and makes her money.

She didn’t even want to credit her fans or documentaries with assisting in her freedom from the conservatorship.

“She has also, I'm told, developed a phobia of people touching her, supposedly as a reaction to the constant pawing of obsessed fans. When I ask Ruben Garay, the founder of the now defunct World of Britney website, what her attitude is towards her fans, he pushes back his baseball cap and raises his eyebrows. 'Britney has never really cared about her fans,' he says, with a sigh. 'We ran a competition on the website to meet with Britney Spears at her album launch party in LA [in November 2005]. It was all agreed with her management. We said that whoever won would have to fly themselves to California and, in the end, two guys flew in all the way from Ohio buying tickets on a maxed-out credit card.

'On the evening, we were standing by the bar waiting for her. She comes in, walks right by and passes straight through us without saying a thing. It was unbelievable. I just thought: "Show some respect." But she doesn't give a **** about her fans. She thinks the world revolves around her, she's very selfish, very self-absorbed and all that nice Southern girl shtick is total bull****.'”

But these incidents did not happen before 2005. Which means her breakdown was representative of some type of mental health issue, possibly bipolar disorder. So you saying, or anyone saying, that this is who she has always been is not factual. She has always been loving and respectful to her fans, but something dark and something clearly impacted her mental health between 2005 and 2007, which caused a change in her personality and who she is now. I personally think, even though I’m not a psychiatrist, that she may have bipolar disorder, or another mental health disorder. And with proper medication, we can get a lot of the old Brittany back. But I think the issue here is when she is not taking her medication or it’s not the right balance of medication that we get a darker side of Britney, which is OK she has been through extreme trauma , so there is going to be a lot more darkness then there was when she first became famous. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.