Page Six EXCLUSIVE: Britney is STILL dating criminal housekeeper amid denial reports

3 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Didn’t think I’d say it, but I miss the days of Larry Rudolph…at least the professionalism aspect. He would definitely not have his friends lick her leg on instagram (they can do whatever whey want, posting it is just so beneath her), nor would he confirm that she hooked up with a convicted criminal and tell us how many times it happened. So tacky and so mindblowingly stupid shortly after the divorce. 

I don't like Larry at all, but I understand what you mean...

Cade is cheap and can't see ways to manage a global superstar. He "directed" the lick video, we hear his voice. No taste and no notion of anything.

• Love 2
47 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Didn’t think I’d say it, but I miss the days of Larry Rudolph…at least the professionalism aspect. He would definitely not have his friends lick her leg on instagram (they can do whatever whey want, posting it is just so beneath her), nor would he confirm that she hooked up with a convicted criminal and tell us how many times it happened. So tacky and so mindblowingly stupid shortly after the divorce. 

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

• Love 2
4 hours ago, DeleteMyAccountASAP said:

What should I tell you. Maybe he won't be as rotten inside as her previous partners. 

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Just a reminder, we’re talking about Britney Spears, not your next door neighbor. Someone at her level of celebrity and extent of trauma should not be exposed to men like this or Sam in any way, shape, or form. This is dangerous for her. And not just monetarily, these men can wreak havoc on her life in numerous ways. It’s ******* sad. As I’ve said before, the people in her life don’t give a **** about her wellbeing 

At this point, i’m just going to say this: I’m happy that Britney Spears is free from being trafficked for 13 years. Cobservatorship abuse is real, she’s been a victim of the system in front of our very eyes, and shes been broken by it. I always will advocate for her freedom, everybody deserves freedom and basic human rights. And the people who did that to her and stole her money deserve to be criminally charged. 

Now, I don’t know Britney Spears. She is a free woman, and can do what the hell she wants to do. Who she dates is none of my business. And her personnal life either. From now on, I’m going to stop caring about that, it’s unhealthy. 

i’m always going to be a fan of her music, will always be curious about her artistry, shows, albums, and her book. 

The rest is not relevant anymore to me. Not agreeing and arguing about the life choices of a woman I don’t know personally is ridiculous. Ive had enough of doing that daily for years. 

I love her, I wish her happiness and i hope she gets justice. 

Edited by Tomyum
  • Love 3
  • Like 2
3 hours ago, dulcaewm said:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Just a reminder, we’re talking about *Britney's new bf, not your next door neighbor. Someone at her level of celebrity and extent of trauma should not be exposed to men like this or Sam in any way, shape, or form. This is dangerous for her. And not just monetarily, these men can wreak havoc on her life in numerous ways. It’s ******* sad. As I’ve said before, the people in her life don’t give a **** about her wellbeing 

whitney-houston-sure.gif

8 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Same.

I just don't get why she would cheat when she had such a sxy hot husband to sleep with.

If this is true, why cheat with this guy? 

One of the reasons that lead people to cheat on is when their significant others neglect them. I wouln't be surprised if Scam stopped caring about her right after their honeymoon, rat needed to get those papers signed quick. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block