Page Six EXCLUSIVE: Britney is STILL dating criminal housekeeper amid denial reports

4 minutes ago, Estrella said:

How can they confirm something when they claim that different sources are providing conflicting stories? Are they being careless or simply looking for clicks?

Let's go with the idea that all three sources are telling the truth. Either Britney is telling different people different things to sus out who's going to the media and who isn't (and very common pr tactic they used during the intervention nonsense and caught Jodi doing it!!) or literally all three are telling the truth but have different stages of information. For example, I do believe they had a brief fling that was called off when Britney learned of his history. So one "source" only knew they had a fling and didn't know it was off yet, so as far as they would know Britney and that man are still together. Other sources got the update it's been called off and reported as such. Hope that makes sense. 

Edited by easy
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, easy said:

Let's go with the idea that all three sources are telling the truth. Either Britney is telling different people different things to sus out who's going to the media and who isn't (and very common or tactic they used during the invention nonsense and caught Jodi doing it!!) or literally all three are telling the truth but have different stages of information. For example, I do believe they had a brief fling that was called off when Britney learned of his history. So one "source" only knew they had a fling and didn't know it was off yet, so as far as they would know Britney and that man are still together. Other sources got the update it's been called off and reported as such. Hope that makes sense. 

yeah, this theory makes more sense than the trainwreck stories that all these articles are pointing out. The only worrisome part is  how this man got a job in Britney's house without a background check.
My theory is that either Sam or Team Con planted this man in Britney's house and paid him to befriend her, which would be easy since she was practically alone in that house. They then used that friendship to claim that Britney was cheating. Eventually, when she was free, she started to hang out more with him, until the record company criminals emerged.
I know this sound like a wattpad´s story, but with Britney ´s family,everything is possible :(.

• Haha 1
  • Like 4

Part of me believes she likes to give these nobody’s fame … like it’s part of her showing love. I think she is okay being exploited sometimes for peopel she cares about .. like she thinks she hit the jackpot and wants to share the wealth.

remember when the papz said she loved them and would change outfits to help them out. I think she doesn’t respect herself and likes feeling used to some degree …

I mean lots of gays like to feel used and degraded as well … 

who knows . She definitely said she loved being chased by papz … she just wanted to control the narrative 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Like 3
1 minute ago, Estrella said:

yeah, this theory makes more sense than the trainwreck stories that all these articles are pointing out. The only worrisome part is  how this man got a job in Britney's house without a background check.
My theory is that either Sam or Team Con planted this man in Britney's house and paid him to befriend her, which would be easy since she was practically alone in that house. They then used that friendship to claim that Britney was cheating. Eventually, when she was free, she started to hang out more with him, until the record company criminals emerged.
I know this sound like a wattpad´s story, but with Britney ´s family,everything is possible :(.

No I definitely agree! Was just speculating another thread that perhaps cheating is a reason to contest the prenup so *someone* tried to plant the seeds with that man. It would make sense since there were people already saying maybe the cheating rumors were true when we learned of this guy so :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand: the only part I hope is true right now is that this man is out of her life. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block