Page Six EXCLUSIVE: Britney is STILL dating criminal housekeeper amid denial reports

19 hours ago, BadBunny said:

Are her IG rambles and incohesive captions a trusted source now? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: Ofc she’s going to say she’s single just like how she lied about her virginity to the public for years. I guess only time will tell. 

Are you serious? Do you really think she wanted to announce to the whole world about the "waiting until marriage" narrative?? It was her PR who pushed that on her, they loved the controversial explosive headline generated by the media on Britney. They didn't look after her well-being at all.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

One of the reasons that lead people to cheat on is when their significant others neglect them. I wouln't be surprised if Scam stopped caring about her right after their honeymoon, rat needed to get those papers signed quick. 

I can believe that especially since Sam was always away "filming movies".

I think he just wanted to marry her and impregnate her for he can have child support like K-Fed.

Thank God she didn't have that baby.

(I know that sounds bad but considering what has happened, its for the best)

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block