Britney reveals she’ll talk about her favourite performances in her book

I feel like I remember other interviews she gave about being scared regarding the snake. I really hope the book isn’t too much of that? We will already know a bit I guess as super fans since we watch every interview and are aware of who has been around her personally and professionally… 

tbh I wanted this book to shed alot of insight on the c ship - simply to bring Justice for her and make those accountable pay at least with their reputations (Seriously - did Sam ingam have to face responsibility for getting paid to be her lawyer who didn’t represent her interests??? That still bothers me to this day)

I have read here though that legally she probably can’t print anything until it’s been settled in court. Which pisses me off if she can’t share the truth of what people did to her - particularly when they got paid so much. Baffles me

anyways I might need to lower my expectations and trust that whatever this book is, even if it’s fluff I mostly know already, that it’s what she needed to put out at this time. 

• Like 6
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, devilsadvocate said:

More and more I think it will be a fluffy book. Like some dark revelations about her childhood and dads alcoholism, sugar coated career stories, how she felt towards the media, followed by a more well thought out version of the testimony we heard … ending with how she views social media today 

Not really anticipating learning anything we don’t already know but … get that coin Britney! 

Yeah I dont think it will be completely personal because she said herself a long time ago, she doesn't like to put her personal life out there in her work and I think that's true.

Although I wish she will tell us the dark stories of her conservatorship and fame but I don't think she will.

I think she'll just try to be more positive but hey I will still support her and buy the book regardless cause I'm a fan and I care about her.

• Like 2

I just hope she talks about the elephants in the room and doesn’t just brush over them because we’ve all heard the rumors and differing accounts from all kinds of people, some of them twisted to fit a narrative.

I would just like to hear from her what happened in her life that she’s legally able to share, but if she doesn’t then that’s something that I’ll just have to live with, it’s just a hope of mine since everything has been shrouded in mystery for so long that it finally getting settled would be….idk I can’t even find a word to describe it.

But again, if she doesn’t, then that’s something I’ll just accept and live with.

• Like 1

Y’all are so ******* negative. The book hasn’t even come out and you are all already ****ting on it saying its gonna be fluff. Like y’all really don’t deserve **** at all from her. Never satisfied, never happy…always hateful and wanting to tear her down. At some point you have to be real with yourselves and admit you aren’t fans….you are haters. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block