Britney gets a new snake tattoo on her lower back

19 minutes ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

That doesn’t even make sense. Dude, grow a spine if you’re so bothered by other people’s opinions when they don’t match yours. Seriously. It can’t be healthy. 

But judging a minute video of clips as a "weird vibe" is totally healthy right? :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Zoey102 said:

a video of someone getting a tattoo can't give you weird vibes unless you're looking for a problem. You're just trying to be a contrarian but suck at it. 

This video has particularly bizarre editing, with the loops and repetitions and unflattering angles...

Also nothing new, but Britney's mannerisms are very childlike and erratic...we don't know exactly what caused this regression, but based on what Britney has said herself it's not hard to guess.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 minutes ago, Kiss my said:

You’re not the only one. I never got a tat either. They can look cool but I would never want to be marked permanently like that 

Yeah I just can't commit to a life long tattoo plus I'm VERY scared of needles!

I don't even have piercings cause of my fear.

Although I always thought it would be cool to have a belly ring like Britney did back in the day lol.

• Love 1
38 minutes ago, LikeRight said:

So ugly !

And everytime she is doing a new tattoo it's when she starts to lose her mind so this is not a good news.

Lynne is going to be so upset.

Girl, didn't you know mamma Spears has a tattoo of Baphomet on her right breast and the portal to illuminati hell on her left butt cheek?

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block