Britney gets a new snake tattoo on her lower back

5 minutes ago, easy said:

She literally told us she hated it and got it removed asap, like??? Seems like she might have got another one there similar to when she got the star on her hand, removed it and later got the triangle. I seriously cannot believe we are analyzing **** like this :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

You can’t get a tattoo and get it removed that quickly LMAO

• Like 1
1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Apart from your use of the S word which I don’t ever use as I find it offensive and inappropriate, I do agree with that observation! 

It’s about muscle which getting a tattoo hurts look up the definition it has nothing to do with offensiveness. Britney was in pain and this is the definition. 

spas·tic

/ˈspastik/

adjective

relating to or affected by muscle spasm.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Arianna said:

You can’t get a tattoo and get it removed that quickly LMAO

How quickly do you think she removed it?? She never said when she got it removed, just that she got it, didn't like it, and removed it. You could literally see the evidence of its removal on her arm for a period of time while it was healing :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

• Like 5
2 minutes ago, easy said:

She literally told us she hated it and got it removed asap, like??? Seems like she might have got another one there similar to when she got the star in her hand, removed it and later got the triangle. I seriously cannot believe we are analyzing **** like this :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:It's actually pure hysteria! 

Just now, Arianna said:

She looks and sounds the same as the other ”tattoo” video. Is this old? Confused.

Gurl... I don't want to be rude or state the obvious but you know it's the same person, right? :orangu_orangutan_ape: The video posted you are referring to looks nothing like the new video. One tattoo was on her arm (last year) the new one is on her back (this year).:gagaf_wtf_dance_green_um_random:

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, Zoey102 said:

Well, I can't put words in your mouth and tell you what to say, but constantly saying that 'she's not ok' because of VibEs and based on no evidence in a 5 sec clip is just disingenuous and hurtful. 

Sorry I don’t mean to be hurtful, and the “evidence” is the video footage I’ve seen with my own eyes the past year, plus her own words in her bizarre captions. 
It’s not disingenuous though, I only want good things for Britney she’s my idol since day one. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

It’s about muscle which getting a tattoo hurts look up the definition it has nothing to do with offensiveness. Britney was in pain and this is the definition. 

spas·tic

/ˈspastik/

adjective

relating to or affected by muscle spasm.

Oh I get you! That’s my ignorance then and misunderstanding, apologies Diamond 💕

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Sorry I don’t mean to be hurtful, and the “evidence” is the video footage I’ve seen with my own eyes the past year, plus her own words in her bizarre captions. 
It’s not disingenuous though, I only want good things for Britney she’s my idol since day one. 

5 second video footage that has been taken out of context and been re-interpreted for people to push a narrative (not saying you are, just speaking generally). you also mention bizarre captions but Britney has also posted captions where she says that she's trying her best to work through her trauma. She may never get to a point where she's the way she was before because of everything that has happened, and that's 'OK', but constantly bringing it up in a manner that could further fuel negativity here is tiring. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, Zoey102 said:

5 second video footage that has been taken out of context and been re-interpreted for people to push a narrative (not saying you are, just speaking generally). you also mention bizarre captions but Britney has also posted captions where she says that she's trying her best to work through her trauma. She may never get to a point where she's the way she was before because of everything that has happened, and that's 'OK', but constantly bringing it up in a manner that could further fuel negativity here is tiring. 

Ok fair enough. I try not to post on here too much if I don’t have anything good to say, and definitely am positive too not just negative! Will try to post less ✌️

38 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

I’m confused. She’s wearing the exact same thing and the same hairstyle from when she got one on her forearm earlier this year that we never actually saw…

What’s going on? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:
Is this an error she knows only we would spot?… Not trying to start a conspiracy theory here but what’s going on? 

Are you not aware that most people typically rewear their clothes??? If it is the same outfit, it’s obviously just a coincidence.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block