Britney gets a new snake tattoo on her lower back

1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Ok I’m just gonna say it. She looks out of it and dishevelled and just not ok. The way she speaks, moves, presents, it unnerves me. I just get bad vibes, the setting, the guy in the background and her overall demeanour.

She's on holiday? She could of been drinking before she got her tat. Don't over analyze a literal 5 sec clip :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

• Love 1
  • Like 5
Just now, PlatinumB said:

She's on holiday? She could of been drinking before she got her tat. Don't over analyze a literal 5 sec clip :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black: 

This forum exists purely to overanalyse and talk about the things Britney does, I see a wide variety of comments on here that I personally find trivial or ridiculous but I understand it’s the nature of the forum. 

I can’t help it, I don’t know what it is but I just feel she doesn’t look good, and I’m not talking about physical beauty or attractiveness, it’s like she just doesn’t look quite right when she looks at the camera, her speech is off too. I’ve noticed it for a while anyway, if anyone has read my comments for the past few months this isn’t a one off. I just don’t think she’s ok, hopefully I’m very wrong.

• Haha 3
  • Like 5

I’m confused. She’s wearing the exact same thing and the same hairstyle from when she got one on her forearm earlier this year that we never actually saw…

What’s going on? :wtfdidusay_wth_what_huh_again_who_confused_looking_around:
Is this an error she knows only we would spot?… Not trying to start a conspiracy theory here but what’s going on? 

Edited by Pinky98
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block