Britney gets a new snake tattoo on her lower back

2 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Ok yes I see where you’re coming from, it’s like we’re “teaming up” or siding with TMZ & co. and not fighting the good fight against them. 

I never thought of it like that, I don’t believe most of what the media says and literally just try to judge by what I see and hear from Britney herself, and comment on that. So if it matches up with what they’re saying then it’s just because I genuinely view it that way. 

No way Britney should be in a conservatorship! That’s just ridiculous and also wanna say Fukk team con, they are vile. 
Not everyone who says negative things or voices concerns about Britney is the same, some of us are legitimately worried! 

Yes, it’s like you’re siding with them esp. when a lot of the **** she’s doing is completely normal, there’s nothing unstable about getting a tattoo, many people have them, I have two myself, then the dancing, countless people post videos of themselves dancing and it ain’t all polished and stage ready, I don’t see people calling for Lisa Rinna to be in a cship or her unstable over her dancing videos. Many people also post *****, I didn’t see people calling Chelsea Handler insane and for her to be in a cship when she posted a video of herself skiing topless with emojis covering her nips but when Britney does something similar, people come out with their pitchforks and torches. The hypocrisy is so tired now!!

For some reason some of you find the stuff that she does that countless other people do to be unstable, I’ll never understand why but at the end of the day, it’s a you problem not a Britney problem. But when you voice your opinion in such detail with labels like unstable, erratic, uncomfortable, it just perpetuates the Britney is crazy narrative, I don’t understand why those of you who don’t like something or don’t feel good about something can’t just say…I don’t like it…then move on.

Edited by MonaLisa613
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block