Britney gets a new snake tattoo on her lower back

12 minutes ago, Cancer said:

This video has particularly bizarre editing, with the loops and repetitions and unflattering angles...

Also nothing new, but Britney's mannerisms are very childlike and erratic...we don't know exactly what caused this regression, but based on what Britney has said herself it's not hard to guess.

I watched the vid and found the edits silly, but not bizarre. Not sure what regression you're referring to unless there's another video we can compare. 

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, Jelly Spears said:

I don't know.  Maybe it's just me.  But the people who continuously say she looks out of it, disheveled, etc must live very sheltered lives. 

They're used to picture perfect celebrity posts, so seeing a celebrity, especially one of Britney's caliber, be "normal" is jarring and makes them question if there's something wrong. It's not out of concern or anything else they've gaslit themselves into believing. Imo

• Love 9

Vulture confirmed recently CrowdSurf is still who presses post, based on direction from Britney… so what’s with the edits? She told them to purposely repeat parts? I still don't understand their motivation with the Instagram.  

Is it possible to make money from Instagram grid post views or something? I am wondering if there is financial incentive to post confusing videos to get them covered in news etc 

Edited by Lurking1moretime
Added ? About IG monetization
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Lurking1moretime said:

Vulture confirmed recently CrowdSurf is still who presses post, based on direction from Britney… so what’s with the edits? She told them to purposely repeat parts? I still don't understand their motivation with the Instagram.  

Is it possible to make money from Instagram grid post views or something? I am wondering if there is financial incentive to post confusing videos to get them covered in news etc 

I think it's very clear Britney is the one editing her videos. Especially when she uses the free versions of editing apps (their tag is on the videos most of the time). So that's HER styling and how she wants it to look. Sometimes repeating is easy to miss if you don't watch it back after. 

I don't think instagram pays people for their posts, but companies look at your gram and engagement when deciding to partner with you. Britney never posts paid ads. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Jelly Spears said:

I don't know.  Maybe it's just me.  But the people who continuously say she looks out of it, disheveled, etc must live very sheltered lives. 

Um…I think that about all the ppl who say she looks normal and healthy…like where do you live because if someone showed up to my work like this or anywhere normal you would get looks…I don’t know a single person that presents themselves in this way

• Haha 2
9 hours ago, nwonder said:

I think you can see it in the video… it’s a small heart. Unless it’s new?

100-B9-F24-9-FC4-4-B07-8-C31-0-FCAC5-E63

Looks like they were both done at the same time. But if they were both done at the same time how come we haven’t seen them until now? Have all her insta videos been old this whole time? 

11 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Sorry I don’t mean to be hurtful, and the “evidence” is the video footage I’ve seen with my own eyes the past year, plus her own words in her bizarre captions. 
It’s not disingenuous though, I only want good things for Britney she’s my idol since day one. 

I think that was what they meant? You can’t use a tiny clip of her being goofy saying look at my new tattoo to surmise that she’s ‘out of it’. It’s just really ****ty to say things like that. It feeds right into tmz level gossip culture crap where people put 1 & 1 together and make 4. It starts with that she’s not looking kempt, but if she was your idol since day 1 you’d surely know Britney has looked like this in her off time for ever pretty much. It’s just that sad thing that when people start to believe a narrative they start seeing things in a way that confirms it for themselves. There’s nothing weird about that video at all, but if you are saying to yourself somethings off with her then everything will start to look off. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
17 minutes ago, Aylaskye said:

I think that was what they meant? You can’t use a tiny clip of her being goofy saying look at my new tattoo to surmise that she’s ‘out of it’. It’s just really ****ty to say things like that. It feeds right into tmz level gossip culture crap where people put 1 & 1 together and make 4. It starts with that she’s not looking kempt, but if she was your idol since day 1 you’d surely know Britney has looked like this in her off time for ever pretty much. It’s just that sad thing that when people start to believe a narrative they start seeing things in a way that confirms it for themselves. There’s nothing weird about that video at all, but if you are saying to yourself somethings off with her then everything will start to look off. 

It’s not just this one clip though, it’s multiple videos for quite a long time, plus the things she writes. I know the goofiness you’re talking about but this seems different to me. 

And no, I’m still able use critical thinking when it comes to Britney’s instagram, I’ve seen loads of clips of her where she seems fine and not like this. I go out of my way to be objective, it’s something I value a lot in every day life so I’m very conscious of being that way. I’ve also said multiple times that I don’t think my opinion is solid and unchangeable and am always very willing to look at things from another perspective. 

I also said I’m going to stop posting on here as much because I know my comments aren’t liked by some, and have been described as hurtful. So I’m trying to do what I can aside from just commenting only positive and non-genuine comments - would people prefer that I just do that? Am actually asking! 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block