What do you think of David Guetta's "Mind Your Business" Manjobi Remix?

I think this remix is a lot better than the original! :yesokay_britney_blush_blink: It ain’t brilliant, but David Guetta worked with what he was given… Which wasn’t much :eheeek_britney_unsure_ew_gross_um_awkward_embarrassed_cringe: Brit’s verses make me cringe so hard in the original, in this one not as much. I’m sorry, I love me lass Britney, but Manjobi is one of her worst songs to me :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous::donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

Edited by mhally
On 8/31/2023 at 12:42 PM, BSfan4Ever said:

worse than original , my ears are bleeding :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

On 8/31/2023 at 1:06 PM, Screamous said:

Outdated. Reminds me of FF tokyo drift eons ago

Sounds like it’s meant to be played at an edm music festival honestly.

but i dont know why the ff tokyo drift sample sounds so bad here.

but ive heard the tokyo drift played at several sets….personally i didn’t see david guetta this past edc but listened to his set on youtube/apple music…he SUCKS and talks over the music way too much

• Like 1

At first, I thought it could be an improvement because he seemed to be including the best parts and leaving out the "what she do" repetition part.

But then, NO!!! He left out some of the best verses and included the awful "what she do" part that I can't stand. And yes, those horns get old.

I would say this remix works to incorporate the song onto a dance party, but overall it's not any better than the original.

My first reaction was: the beats I don't think I like it (they also reminded me of some Brazilian ghetto funk music beats we have here in Brazil) but they're actually not soo bad. Ok, kinda boring and it will end quickly (very short song). But then in the very last ending it started to feel cool.

:mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

But don't love it, you know. It's just what we have :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block