What do you think of David Guetta's "Mind Your Business" Manjobi Remix?

2 hours ago, Baronesse said:

And... What do you think girlie? :bigkiss_britney_kissing:

Yes... I waited up until midnight to listen to it. So now I'm extra tiered. I was so excited. I want to bow for the queen. But it felt as I could have done that remix myself with those famous tunes and beats. And I don't know how to make music. The most characteristic sound of the music wasn't used as much in the remix witch made it feel like a completely different song stripped from the soul of it. I wanted a feeling of surprise like new love feels like the first time. But it was familiar in a boring way. I want Brit to get a good grip of the music. Being proud of what you send out is important for the self-esteem. Let the broken fade away with the strength of something good. What did you think? And also as an answer to what you @PokemonSpearswrote with that fun picture...

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad::icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
10 minutes ago, MadonnaBritneyLove said:

Yes... I waited up until midnight to listen to it. So now I'm extra tiered. I was so excited. I want to bow for the queen. But it felt as I could have done that remix myself with those famous tunes and beats. And I don't know how to make music. The most characteristic sound of the music wasn't used as much in the remix witch made it feel like a completely different song stripped from the soul of it. I wanted a feeling of surprise like new love feels like the first time. But it was familiar in a boring way. I want Brit to get a good grip of the music. Being proud of what you send out is important for the self-esteem. Let the broken fade away with the strength of something good. What did you think? And also as an answer to what you @PokemonSpearswrote with that fun picture...

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad::icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

How cute that you stayed up for it :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: 

I just used VPN to teleport to Australia :eyes_britney_laugh: What I think about the remix is that it's enjoyable in an unserious way, just like the original. There's a comical vibe to both for me, like some trashy song a reality TV personality would drop. I agree that it sounds very low-effort though, I was hoping the David Guetta version would actually be an upgrade, take it to another level and maybe become a Tik Tok hit or something... don't see it for this though. :yeahsure_britney_ftr_for_the_record_yeah_nod_yes_white:

Spoiler

But who knows? Watch it blow up lmao :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block