Ex-TMZ employee defends Britney and drags TMZ doc

32 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

not dandelion tea causing manic episodes :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: did they really say that?

they really are just scraping at the bottom of the barrel to find anything and everything to exploit her. Their obsession should be studied and analyzed in psych courses because I don't think I've seen anything like this

• Like 9

**** this documentary.  **** Hulu and **** Disney for allowing this garbage on their platform.  They're so *** **** lucky they have Love Island and Anime  on this garbage otherwise I'd remove it from my subs.  **** this documentary and TMZ's stupid, du*****, provocative, predatory ****.   **** them and **** Disney too.  **** all of it. 

Edit: oh, nevermind - I get it now, FOX bought out TMZ, and FOX is Disney basically.   Got it.  Bunch of fkin losers. 

****.   WHY CAN THEY NOT LET BRITNEY ******* LIVE?  HAS THIS WOMAN NOT GONE THROUGH ENOUGH? 

Sorry, to stay on Topic:  I love this man.  He says **** to the point and gives us a thorough look into this ****.  Bless him 

Edited by Nina Dobrev
  • Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block