Can we talk about how ABSURD this "live" performance was?

2 hours ago, Fabricio Alex said:

Can we talk about how ABSURD was this """"live"""" performance with the voice playback SO out of pitch???

Never understood that. Do you guys have any clue if it was a single mistake? Or did it happen on every DWAD show?

Only what I take absurd or annoying, are these two backup vocalists, they sounds so annoying 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Honestly I hated this performance, if you can even call it one....😖 I always skipped it when there was company... I loved her singing in the oops tour, but the dwad version was disappointing.

I wonder who's idea it was to just pitch the whole song down and just let her go with it.

It also bothers me that they used the pitched voices for the oops bomt medley, and the s&s, boys medley for her Vegas show.

• Haha 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block