People at Sam's gym (including him( being accused of unwanted ***ual advances

I once did a workout at Sam’s gym with a casual visit (in 2017)
the staff were really rude and snickered at me often (I think they quickly stalked my instagram to see if I was relevant enough for them… I clearly wasn’t)
Yes, all the staff are on roids (the males anyways). They were so jacked that their brains had become dumber judging from what I experienced from them (I work in the fitness industry, so have met many moron juiceheads)

the whole experience burned as it cost $35US to be treated so ****ty from my fitness peers.  
I never wrote about my experience at RPT in here before because I didn’t want to start any trouble or **** talk, but I 100% believe what that woman wrote. 
they are really ****ty people 

Britney Spears Ew GIF

Edited by Kritney
  • Love 6
  • Like 1

The the best shot for Sam is to be quiet and end the marriage at peace, do not ask for too much, do not say too much. 

Her "career" could end if he start talking too much. This is not 2003 anymore when people called britney a whole for the break up with Justin.

Especially women would take britney's side I'd he ever harass someone ***ually  and this could end everything for him. 

• Like 1
15 hours ago, G-unit said:

I can see him being like this, but idk…I find it hard to believe no one was coming out earlier claiming he was being a pig.  Not like he was having clients sign NDA’s.

No, actually, quite a few people had came out and commented that Sam's two-faced POS. But all these conversations were quickly shut down here before and you were given WPs for it.

As one of the examples, there was a girl who wrote about an incident she witnessed when she worked as a waitress in LA restaurant. She was a witness how abusive Sam was towards Britney, B was crying and he was degrading her, this incident happened shortly after Brit left the facility. And judging by her instagram, this girl really worked in LA restaurant at that time.

Fe0-Rn-ADX0-AIQy-Hk.jpg

As for RPT, Sam was good friends with Shahin Safai, co-founder and director of Royal Personal Training, and he is a known abuser and has a history of torturing women (he almost killed his ex, Hrush, beat her up badly and tortured her in a basement for over 2 hrs). So the fact that harassment flourished and was encouraged there should not surprise anyone considering who owns the gym.

Edited by DuranDuran
  • Love 7
  • Like 2

Well he fooled many of us with his “ I love my wife, my lioness blabla” I’m glad that he’s getting exposed for being a liar, a cheater and a manipulative arrogant superficial dumb *******. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

He really must be not very smart to spread lies with TMZ thinking people would blindly support him and nobody would expose his fake *** :watrusayin_britney_xfactor_confused_shocked_surprised_um_what: 

it’s crazy how she keeps having these narcissistic people in her life, hope he was the last.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block