People at Sam's gym (including him( being accused of unwanted ***ual advances

28 minutes ago, OneLife said:

She witnessed/experienced ***ual harassment and remained silent.. I wonder why she woke up just now..

This thinking is precisely WHY survivors stay silent. She felt empowered to finally speak about what happened to her and deserves support, not questioning. 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 5
26 minutes ago, easy said:

This thinking is precisely WHY survivors stay silent. She felt empowered to finally speak about what happened to her and deserves support, not questioning. 

I agree and disagree with you.. In a world where there are many false accusations, you should ask questions and not say "Amen" to every accusation.. Of course not in an aggressive and accusatory way towards her.

• Like 5
17 minutes ago, OneLife said:

I agree and disagree with you.. In a world where there are many false accusations, you should ask questions and not say "Amen" to every accusation.. Of course not in an aggressive and accusatory way towards her.

Agree about proof! She claims to have it and has sent it to Britney's lawyer. Personally I don't need to see proof of ***ual harassment (very triggering) but I don't think she would make the accusations, say she has and sent proof if she was lying. Plus other people are starting to come forward and confirm her story. There's always truth in numbers!

• Like 2
8 hours ago, BPI said:

I noticed that this type of "news" where people expose themselves, is never posted on the twitter account el BH, while more value is given to anonymous TMZ sources that go against Britney.

I wonder where BH's loyalty lies... The mods were quicker than light to close threads exposing Sam not long ago.

11 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

I wonder where BH's loyalty lies... The mods were quicker than light to close threads exposing Sam not long ago.

Didn’t they just close Sam threads because the same users were recycling the same old content in slightly different context? Do you know how exhausting it was to see “SaM cAnNoT bE tRuStEd” threads being made every other day? Yes, we got it the first or second time. There was no need to spam the BSN section with the same tired thing which is likely why they got locked to begin with. 

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Kritney said:

I once did a workout at Sam’s gym with a casual visit (in 2017)
the staff were really rude and snickered at me often (I think they quickly stalked my instagram to see if I was relevant enough for them… I clearly wasn’t)
Yes, all the staff are on roids (the males anyways). They were so jacked that their brains had become dumber judging from what I experienced from them (I work in the fitness industry, so have met many moron juiceheads)

the whole experience burned as it cost $35US to be treated so ****ty from my fitness peers.  
I never wrote about my experience at RPT in here before because I didn’t want to start any trouble or **** talk, but I 100% believe what that woman wrote. 
they are really ****ty people 

Britney Spears Ew GIF

..' they quickly stalked my instagram to see if I was relevant enough for them… I clearly wasn’t)..'

you mean, not enough 'fashionable' - cough- for them?

3 minutes ago, ThatsHowIRoll said:

Didn’t they just close Sam threads because the same users were recycling the same old content in slightly different context? Do you know how exhausting it was to see “SaM cAnNoT bE tRuStEd” threads being made every other day? Yes, we got it the first or second time. There was no need to spam the BSN section with the same tired thing which is likely why they got locked to begin with. 

No no.. Do not try to justify or sugarcoat it. Once Sam gave an interview with his creepy friend (Maxi or whatever his name) to NYT. The person who wrote the piece questioned Sam, his shady behavior and the creepy friend. The mods locked that thread, because it was exposing Sam. It wasn't a recycled thread.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Yok1 said:

No no.. Do not try to justify or sugarcoat it. Once Sam gave an interview with his creepy friend (Maxi or whatever his name) to NYT. The person who wrote the piece questioned Sam, his shady behavior and the creepy friend. The mods locked that thread, because it was exposing Sam. It wasn't a recycled thread.

Feel free to find it for me because I would love to analyze what actually happened in that thread. From my understanding, mods would only lock threads when users were being disrespectful to eachother (which is likely what happened), if it incited hated, if it was considered spam or if it was a conspiracy theory with no credible sources. I know certain moderators had a history of silencing topics that would challenge any notion, usually about her mental health, but most of that eventually came to a halt. Again, please find it for me! I’d love to see as I haven’t been too active on this forum. 

Edited by ThatsHowIRoll
7 hours ago, pop analyst said:

..' they quickly stalked my instagram to see if I was relevant enough for them… I clearly wasn’t)..'

you mean, not enough 'fashionable' - cough- for them?

Haha I was most definitely not fashionable enough… but didn’t look like crap either.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block