⚠THE TRUTH BEHIND "PROJECT ROSE": Britney wanted a baby girl named Rose but got scammed!

14 minutes ago, i sometimes sing live said:

An Exhale user (i.e., an unreliable source) citing a TikTok (i.e., an unreliable source) of a random clout chaser (i.e., an unreliable source) citing a blind item (i.e., an unreliable source)... Y'all, I can't... This is how misinformation spreads. Like, can we please not? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

For your info, I'm a fan of Britney since I was 13 in 2013; two years later I discovered this site and lurked here regularly, made my first account in 2017 but forgot the pasword for it so made a new one 3 years ago.

I can't tell if this woman talks truth 100% BUT it does make sense to me!

Like there were many explainations for the project Rose but this one really connected immediately with me idk

Edited by Lil-Jay
5 minutes ago, Lil-Jay said:

For your info, I'm a fan of Britney since I was 13 in 2013; two years later I discovered this site and lurked here regularly, made my first account in 2017 but forgot the pasword for it so made a new one 3 years ago.

I can't tell if this woman talks truth 100% BUT it does make sense to me!

Like there were many explainations for the project Rose but this one really connected immediately with me idk

It's okay - I wasn't trying to diss you. It's just that you are presenting the TikTok as truth (whether intentionally or not) in the same way the woman in the TikTok is presenting the blind item as truth. You can't just say, "There's documents," without providing said documents.

• Love 2

can we just stop posting those "fake "news and articles because it is having them clicks and that is what they want...they want to general public turn on her again and then destroy her...

as u said it is all plan..maybe she is not fine and no wonder after 13 years but we habe to protect her..and the only thing.how we can do it.is not read those stupid articles

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block