Vicky shares negative posts about Sam

7 minutes ago, ovoxo said:

I’m a bit relieved to know that she has someone close to her supporting her 

That was what many of you thought about Sam as well. I have said all the time that you don’t in any way go and profit off of someone else in trafficking. Britney was never freed and she’s still surrounded by people from the conservatorship. Vicky is an opportunist and so is EVERYONE around Britney. A genuine person wouldn’t take a pay check to help keep up appearances for the leeching team around Britney. Vicky may have beef with Sam for other reasons OR she understands he’s about to get exposed now so she’s acting like she’s on the right side of history.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Thank GOD.  If anyone knows the dynamic, it’s Vicky.  I was wondering if her last post was to Sam about Britney, but this makes me happy.  She needs to come out and openly drag him and say what she knows.  He’s gonna stoop low, so she can be the one keeping things in perspective.  We all know Britney isn’t perfect, but she doesn’t address things, so it would be nice if Vicky would address anything he throws out there.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
36 minutes ago, Viking84 said:

Vicky seems more authentic and good than the rest, but you never knowll

18 minutes ago, Hannah said:

How ironic the fanbase was attacking her and thirsting over Sam when she's been the genuine one all along

5 minutes ago, Pink Friday 2 said:

I’m sorry for trolling you, Queen V. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:
You’re very welcomed in our kingdom now! 
:lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

This just goes to show how fickle this fanbase is.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block