WILD details about Britney's new divorce lawyer, Laura Wasser, emerge

2 minutes ago, jokobish said:

She literally already has lmao. Pls stop TRYING to not believe what you think are “conspiracies “ and actually open your mind a little bit please.

If you're referring to what happened with Britney and Kevin, we all already know there was a bigger con at work there. I'm unfamiliar with any of her other work. And like I've already said, she's always been on the payroll since the con and before so :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

• Love 1
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Reported by who? (Not doubting you it’s just that there’s no source)

What I don’t understand is that if they both signed a prenup and Sam willingly signed it and agreed to the terms, then why would Britney need a lawyer? Wouldn’t it be easier to get a simple divorce? 

Regardless, she needs a lawyer to get out this mess. Marriage is a piece of paper; a legal document.

don’t be delulu about the confirmation

1 hour ago, Emil87 said:

I believe Laura was her divorce lawyer after the breakup with Kfed. If I remember correctly, she might have actually stepped down from representing Britney during the custody case. Hopefully she does her job this time around. 

I don’t think that was Laura’s fault tho, we like to rewrite 2007/2008 but I feel Britney lost custody of her children because of her own choices and unwillingness to prioritize them and her own well being. She pretty much willfully ignored every single piece of good advice that was given to her back then, at least that’s what it looked like from the outside (and to the courts).

I’m actually slightly relieved Britney has her on her side again this time especially since TMZ is usually very favorable towards Laura’s clients. So hopefully that’s good for Britney and her team? I’m probably being naive but I hope so!

Ariana Grande Singing GIF by The Voice

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, hello70 said:

I don’t think that was Laura’s fault tho, we like to rewrite 2007/2008 but I feel Britney lost custody of her children because of her own choices and unwillingness to prioritize them and her own well being. She pretty much willfully ignored every single piece of good advice that was given to her back then, at least that’s what it looked like from the outside (and to the courts).

I’m actually slightly relieved Britney has her on her side again this time especially since TMZ is usually very favorable towards Laura’s clients. So hopefully that’s good for Britney and her team? I’m probably being naive but I hope so!

Ariana Grande Singing GIF by The Voice

:clownery_makeup_meme:

3 hours ago, jokobish said:

She literally already has lmao. Pls stop TRYING to not believe what you think are “conspiracies “ and actually open your mind a little bit please.

The ignorant comments made by "ANTI BANONS" are so cringe, the truth is being revealed & they're so hellbent on staying on the soap box they've been on they can't deal with their judgement turning out to be tremendously poor

Edited by RedBloodedWoman
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Body ache said:

:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

This whole scenario is an elaborate plan set up by team con. Hence  the lawyer.  Its obvious they’re gonna do everything to drain Britney of her money. this whole marriage and wedding seemed fishy right from the start and this proves it. Why else would “Britney” choose this lawyer given how it ended up badly for her vs kevin? This team con planted. Wake up people from america! She is not free! Wake up before its too late

• Love 1
6 hours ago, easy said:

She's a high powered attorney for a reason. Shade runs in her blood. I will say that just because she was on conference calls doesn't mean she was "secretly working with Kevin". And like I said in another thread, I don't think she is a "recent" hire. She's been working for Britney in regards to custody since the con. 

Yeah....and how has all that been going for Britney? 

4 hours ago, Bigno said:

Yeah....and how has all that been going for Britney? 

Well, during the con we saw Britney with her children more than they were with Kevin. After the con he started the hardcore alienation of them, what is she supposed to do? Force them to see Britney? That wouldn't do a thing expect make them resent Britney more. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block