WILD details about Britney's new divorce lawyer, Laura Wasser, emerge

Britney has reportedly hired high-powered divorce attorney Laura Wasser to represent her amid her split from Sam Asghari. 

Britney worked with Wasser when she fought Kevin Federline for custody of their two sons back in 2008. Wasser has previously represented Angelina Jolie, Heidi Klum, Kim Kardashian, Kris Jenner, Johnny Depp, Ryan Reynolds, Christina Aguilera, Hilary Duff and more. 

😞 

Britney ain’t playing :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, easy said:

Seems like people putting pieces together to make the divorce rumor more true/believable. Still waiting to hear directly from Britney. 

I'm praying these are just fake news. Breakups are so harsh, I wish Britney didn't have to deal with that right now. They still following each other on Instagram... So I still have hope. :(

• Like 5
22 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

I believe Laura was her divorce lawyer after the breakup with Kfed. If I remember correctly, she might have actually stepped down from representing Britney during the custody case. Hopefully she does her job this time around. 

Thanks for jogging my memory! I knew I wasn't tripping about her bailing on the custody battle stuff. Do you remember why she stepped down?

13 minutes ago, radiantradar said:

Considering the fact that he has no money and likely won’t hire a better lawyer, Britney may win this one 

Specially cause Sam wants to change the legal agreements made about the prenup, something HE signed up for and agreed on… he has nothing and no one to back him up now

Where are you getting this information?

Reported by who? (Not doubting you it’s just that there’s no source)

What I don’t understand is that if they both signed a prenup and Sam willingly signed it and agreed to the terms, then why would Britney need a lawyer? Wouldn’t it be easier to get a simple divorce? There were no kids involved. She owns the property. They don’t have any joint investment. I guess they only had the dogs but that’s something that can be easily arranged on who gets custody. Am I missing something? Why would Sam want to drag this when he signed the terms of the prenup? 

And a little off topic, but it makes me sick how much money Britney has spent on lawyers.

• Love 5
  • Like 2
2 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Reported by who? (Not doubting you it’s just that there’s no source)

What I don’t understand is that if they both signed a prenup and Sam willingly signed it and agreed to the terms, then why would Britney need a lawyer? Wouldn’t it be easier to get a simple divorce? There were no kids involved. She owns the property. They don’t have any joint investment. I guess they only had the dogs but that’s something that can be easily arranged on who gets custody. Am I missing something? Why would Sam want to drag this when he signed the terms of the prenup? 

And a little off topic, but it makes me sick how much money Britney has spent on lawyers.

It’s because he wants the pre-nup altered in his favour. He wants it changed to get $$$ allegedly 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block