WILD details about Britney's new divorce lawyer, Laura Wasser, emerge

3 hours ago, easy said:

Well, during the con we saw Britney with her children more than they were with Kevin. After the con he started the hardcore alienation of them, what is she supposed to do? Force them to see Britney? That wouldn't do a thing expect make them resent Britney more. 

She was fired by Britney, then she was re-hired by team con after the Cship began! That in itself speaks volumes about who Laura is and whose side she is on.

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Daniela.tomasseli said:

I don’t trust her, she got Britney screwed the last time. I bet Cade Hudson is behind bringing this snake back.

Didn't she leave first time cause Britney didn't co-operate and just wanted to party due her personal issues?  

17 hours ago, radiantradar said:

Considering the fact that he has no money and likely won’t hire a better lawyer, Britney may win this one 

Specially cause Sam wants to change the legal agreements made about the prenup, something HE signed up for and agreed on… he has nothing and no one to back him up now

and Kfed had more money that time?

12 hours ago, easy said:

Well, during the con we saw Britney with her children more than they were with Kevin. After the con he started the hardcore alienation of them, what is she supposed to do? Force them to see Britney? That wouldn't do a thing expect make them resent Britney more. 

Wasser did not get a good divorce deal for Britney. She literally let Kevin get ridiculous amounts of money. Regarding custody, I guess I can't say much cause she didn't have mich space to maneuver given the CONtext.

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Bigno said:

Wasser did not get a good divorce deal for Britney. She literally let Kevin get ridiculous amounts of money. Regarding custody, I guess I can't say much cause she didn't have mich space to maneuver given the CONtext.

That's what the agreement was always supposed to be. Kevin got a payment, Britney got the kids. Con lawyers swooped in and changed it up. Was that Wasser's fault for not fighting against it? Maybe. Could she have? Maybe not. The timing of the con was well executed and every lawyer on Britney's side was pushed out or disbarred. I, personally, believe they could have fought harder, but I also believe they didn't want to end up disbarred like Eardley. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, easy said:

That's what the agreement was always supposed to be. Kevin got a payment, Britney got the kids. Con lawyers swooped in and changed it up. Was that Wasser's fault for not fighting against it? Maybe. Could she have? Maybe not. The timing of the con was well executed and every lawyer on Britney's side was pushed out or disbarred. I, personally, believe they could have fought harder, but I also believe they didn't want to end up disbarred like Eardley. 

Exactly. That is my point. It is all a network of corruption because if Wasser were a shark as she is painted in the media (by the way, I remember some.dirt about her came out during the Depp trial, but can not remember specifics) and the system were just, fair and a lawyer doing her job of defending a client were not to be disbarred by doing so, then things would have been slightly more favorable for Brit. It looks like all these pseudo high powered attorneys are super powerful UNTIL they have.to favor their client, which would stop corrupt members of the system from benefiting. How come Kevin Nothingderline was able to get a better deal than the star with the money? Because there are collusions and ppl being favored by the "impossibility" to defend what is right are the gatekeepers of justice.

Edited by Bigno
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
Just now, Bigno said:

Exactly. That is my point. It is all a network of corruption because if Wasser were a shark as she is painted in the media (by the way, I remember some.dirt about her came out during the Depp trial, but can not remember) and the system were just and a lawyer doing her job of defending a client were not to be disbarred if doing so, then thinfs would have been slightly more favorable for Brit. It looks like all these pseudo high powered attorneys are super powerful UNTIL they have.to favor their client. How come Kevin Nothingderline was able to get a better deal than the star with the money? Because there are collusions and ppl being favored by the "impossibility" to defend what is right.

No I wholly agree. People don't rise to power by being good and always doing the right thing. The justice system is a fairytale sold to keep the public in line. However, in this moment, the prenup is ironclad in favor of Britney. Gold diggers try all the time to contest them, they never win. And I don't believe for a second scam will either. Will Britney pay him off to shut him up and get him out of her life once and for all? We'll see. Thank god they didn't have kids. 

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, easy said:

No I wholly agree. People don't rise to power by being good and always doing the right thing. The justice system is a fairytale sold to keep the public in line. However, in this moment, the prenup is ironclad in favor of Britney. Gold diggers try all the time to contest them, they never win. And I don't believe for a second scam will either. Will Britney pay him off to shut him up and get him out of her life once and for all? We'll see. Thank god they didn't have kids. 

I certainly hope so, because looking how these freaking rats slowly tear her apart (or try to) is awful. 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, Catalin said:

Not some people celebrating this as if it's a good thing lmao. Isn't Laura Wasser the lawyer that screwed Britney over in her custody case? 🙃

Yes, that's right. Britney fired Wasser pretty much right after she got out of Promises. Laura also in cahoots with Larry and the others planned an intervention behind Britney's back. And she was re-hired by team con again after the start of Cship to give Jamie absolute control in custody agreement.

https://twitter.com/MeanerThree/status/1409525926723997698

https://twitter.com/MeanerThree/status/1409525924651958278

https://twitter.com/notedyourhonor/status/1446150797620760577

• Love 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I find it disturbing that Wasser has been hired again if Britney is fully calling the shots (without being coerced or misled/lied to). 😬

Wasn't Wasser involved in laying the groundwork for the c-ship with an intervention (or something) during the OG Spears-Federline divorce and custody cases? Didn't she bring Judge Gordon into the case? 🙄🥊

Popcorned Planet seems to be the only, or one of few, larger channels covering the topic on YT, which I also find odd. 

I remembered a while back Chris Melcher did a video on Britney's marriage/prenup - so I looked it up again & 06:12 he talks about how prenups are disfavoured in California and not exactly 'easy' to break, but not necessarily very difficult/ ironclad either, depending on the skill level of the attorney that wrote the document originally.

Her prenup will likely stand up to scrutiny since the marriage was pretty short, but wondered what y'alls thoughts are since Britney said she wasn't very "present" for the wedding, no marriage certificate has been filed (seemingly), and some say the wedding was faked?

😘 Much love 💌

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block